cmd34

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
This has to be the worst bowl schedule in history. Was just perusing the schedule again:

There are like 18 teams with a 6-6 record playing in a bowl. (Several of them play each other, making for a truly pathetic matchup of mediocrity)

Three teams actually have LOSING records: Hawaii (6-7), Mississippi St (5-7), North Texas (5-7)

Yeah, I usually try to target bowl games that have NFL prospects I like playing each other. This year's matchups suck. We need a lot less bowl games and instead, add one more round to the playoffs (8 teams). That would put top talent versus top talent more often.

By the way, I'll be at Boise State's practice Friday. I know, I'm cool.

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
*These bowl games are a fucking joke, there was a 6-6 team going up against a 5-7 team, wtf is that?

I have ZERO interest in any bowls other than the playoffs

boozeman

Draft Pick
Reaction score
*These bowl games are a fucking joke, there was a 6-6 team going up against a 5-7 team, wtf is that?

I have ZERO interest in any bowls other than the playoffs

Yeah, thsee matchups are just bad for the most part. And there are too many. I think Toledo just played Bowling Green in the Fleshlight Bowl.

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Yeah, thsee matchups are just bad for the most part. And there are too many. I think Toledo just played Bowling Green in the Fleshlight Bowl.

:lol

Now thats something I might watch (just for the commercials)

Reaction score
Go Washington.

I want anyone but Alabama or Ohio State to win the NC. 75% chance Alabama wins. 25% chance Ohio State does.

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Nope, Bama looks huge compared to the Huskies.

Bama is so good its boring to watch (unless you're a Bama fan)

I dont know who I'd more rather see in a Cowboys uni, Jonathan Allen or Myles Garrett. Have no shot at either one.

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Don't think anyone is gonna beat Bama but its pretty clear the no offense Buckeyes dont have a shot. I thought maybe they had enough athletes to compete with Bama but I was obviously wrong

Go Clemson!

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
LOL at Saban, he looks perpetually annoyed

LOL at the end of the game with the player that got the Unsportsmanlike Conduct...you could read his lips, looked like he said "get the fuck out of here" and the player was walked off by a staffer.

Top Bottom