dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
So Saban basically told Kiffin to GTFO today, and now Sarkisian is assuming the OC role this week instead of after the season is over.

Mr.Po

Reaction score
Rose Bowl......Penn St - USC by far the most entertaining bowl game to this point. Saquon Barkley is the real deal.

A lot of hype with little substance out of the major bowl games this season.

Regardless of who wins hopefully the Crimson Tide and Clemson put on a memorable display to end the season.

ThoughtExperiment

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Dbair, how the hell did you struggle with TCU the other day. They were horrible this year. Kenny Hill is Sanchez-level bad.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Dbair, how the hell did you struggle with TCU the other day. They were horrible this year. Kenny Hill is Sanchez-level bad.

So were my Dawgs unfortunately.

Rebuilding year, but a lot of talent coming back and a great recruiting class coming in.

It's a process you know.

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
There's a national championship game tonight dudes

looks like its already over

Alabama keeps on rolling

thought Clemson might have a chance, they are really good at coming back in games, so who knows. I turned off the Florida ST game because it looked like they were a lock to lose, a few weeks later I learned they won and was stunned

Go Clemson!

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Alabama has kinda let Clemson hang around here. They could really be in control of this game had they taken advantage of a couple of those great starting field position drives.

Clemson's D has kept them in it.

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Watson doesnt look accurate enough to have an impact at the next level to me. Maybe a poor mans Tyrod Taylor. I sure wouldnt invest a high pick in him.

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Now Mike Williams would look great in a Cowboys uni (never happen). Seen some scouts with Megatron comps.

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
Bama D was gassed because the offense, even with great field position, went three and out far too often. then the midget scored with too much time on the clock.

Top Bottom