theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Calling it now. Sam Darnold ends up a better pro QB than Josh Rosen. Darnold has those intangibles that are hard to put your finger on. Caveat: Disregard if Darnold is drafted by Cleveland.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Florida rb gonna miss the Georgia game after a weed arrest.

Didn't catch the name so don't know if it's the starter.

I need UGA to win this game.

Reaction score
No. Need Florida to lose another game so TN makes it to the SEC Championship - provided they win out.

Reaction score
College football today just did a terrible awkward skit where one of the analysts dressed as a preacher and random kids sang like a choir and the fake preacher sang about rivalries. It was pure shit and lasted a solid 4 minutes. Who the fuck saw that rehearsed and thought that was a good idea? .

Anywho.... were all Bulldog fans today.

Reaction score
Allie LaForce would get the dick.

Not Erin Anderson hott, but sexy in the innocent housewife next door kind of way.

Reaction score
Jacob Eason.... future #1 overall draft pick.

Made some big time plays against a great defense that drive.

ThoughtExperiment

Quality Starter
Reaction score
I'm loving Auburn since Malzahn went back to that 2013-style almost new-school wing T where they run it almost every down. Why did he ever try to move to more of the spread passing offense that almost everyone else runs?

And Allie Laforce is way way at the top of my list. So money.

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
I just realized Clemson beat Florida St, I think I turned it off because it looked like Fl St was blowing them out or I have lost my mind and watched the entire game and have completely forgotten then ending (I'm in deep shit if the latter is true)

All I remember is it looking like Clemson was beat so I am stunned to see they won.

Did anyone watch the game?

Reaction score
Texas A&M was dominated by Mississippi State today. Should have lost by at least 28. MSU had a couple of redzone turnovers and the refs missed an obvious block to the back penalty on a long TD punt return by A&M. A&M couldn't stop the run.

#4 fell hard.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
They were never the 4th best team anyway, not sure what kind of garbage that was.

Florida getting their as kicked in Arkansas too.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Some serious NFL caliber defensive talent on the field last night for Alabama-LSU

Top Bottom