jnday

UDFA
Reaction score
Has somebody that covered a team ever been more wrong than Mike Fisher has been this ENTIRE offseason on basically EVERY subject?

I think the Rsnch posters had high hopes when Fisher took over. They thought that they would get inside info from Fisher and the forum would have more content than any other Cowboys board. Fisher really hooked them and had them pay to get his insider stories. They got screwed. Fisher has been wrong on just about every rumor, potential signing and team move that he has reported on. I checked in over there after reading that Fisher had been totally wrong and those guys never even called Fisher out for being wrong on every story. They are loyal followers and don't have the balls to question him. I have never been able to figure those Ranch guys out anyway. It is kind of a wierd place to post.

Reaction score
The Jets on Tuesday added defensive end Stephen Bowen, Darryl Slater of the Newark Star-Ledger reports.

Bowen is a Hofstra product who went undrafted in 2006 -- the same year that Jets offensive guard Willie Colon was drafted by the Steelers out of Hofstra in the fourth round. Bowen played for Dallas from 2006-10 and for Washington from 2011-14. Bowen turns 31 on Saturday. He is 6-5 and 300 pounds. He is from Dix Hills, on Long Island.

ThoughtExperiment

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Fisher is still an extreme mouthpiece for Jerry. If he says we have no interest in McClain, it's probably more the Joneses negotiating through the media than anything.

If I had to guess, McClain is waiting to do anything until later in the offseason so he can miss as many workouts as possible.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
If he is so connected to Jerry, how is he so wrong on everything?

Actually that may be a good thing. If Jerry is feeding him this crap then it shows the rest of the organization is leaving him out of it all.

Reaction score
Free agent wide receiver Miles Austin is set to visit the Eagles this week, Ian Rapoort of NFL Network reports citing a source.

Austin a nine-year veteran played for the Cleveland Browns in 2014 after eight years with the Dallas Cowboys.

He was an undrafted free-agent out of Monmouth. Last year Austin had 47 receptions for 568 yards and two touchdowns with the Browns.

ThoughtExperiment

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Terrance Newman is still a thing.

Signed in Minny.

Zimmer connection. Not suprising.
Reminds me of how when Zimmer was thinking about signing him in Cincy, the first thing he said was, "Your technique is shit." (Which is another reason I like Zimmer.)

Thanks, great DB coach and Jones Family Made Man Dave Campo. And Jerry for hiring him.

Reaction score
Thanks to the Jets for taking the guy Parcells coveted: some dt from Kentucky I think.

And thanks for not takin the player I wanted that year.... Byron Leftwhich. :|

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Saw a blurb on CZ that says we'd be interested in bringing back Spencer for minimum dollars

I wouldnt. He played a little better at end of season and playoff games, but he isnt going to get better. Really a progress stopper in my opinion.

Reaction score
Whose development do you think would suffer if Spencer were on the team next year?

I kind of like the idea of Spencer being available to take some snaps as the starters are resting.

Top Bottom