Reaction score
I seriously doubt this. I love me some queso dip, so I'm pretty sure if I ever sent anything it was a dumbass comment about thanking "your people" for queso dip. Which is only racist if you're a sensitive ass bitch.

So how about you stop being a sensitive bitch.

Come at me bro.

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
Is there a reason we can't snap the ball until the one second counts off the play clock?

been going on for years. lets the defense get a jump on the play, too. maybe Tony thinks he's Peyton will all that audibilizing

Reaction score
I don’t like him milking the clock on every play. I get it on 3rd down but every single play he was doing it. Kind of was throwing off the tempo of the offense.

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
The white dude kept yelling for them to go eat a chalupa. Why white people always insulting with Mexican food? I know Middy would send me racist private messages for me to eat some queso. I never really understood that. I do love chalupas btw.

He sent me shit about chicken and waffles, but now his face is greasy and fingers sticky from them.

Bob Sacamano

All-Pro
Reaction score
I like Collinsworth, but I hated how he kept going on and on about how there is contact allowed by the refs between DBs and WRs (referencing the huge PI call on DRC) down the field. Yeah, that's true; when both are about to contest the catch. Not 20 yards down the field while the WR is still running his route! DRC had both his hands around T willy.

Bob Sacamano

All-Pro
Reaction score
There's a vid floating around facebook of a cheap shot Romo took after throwing a pass last night.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Yea that’s my point. Why do they use it as an insult? It’s like telling white people to go eat a hot pocket, lol

The real question is why would someone be offended by it and want to fight over it? And why do the Hispanic guys hide behind their women? I get it, she's twice her man's size but he still has to "act" like a man....no?

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
There's a vid floating around facebook of a cheap shot Romo took after throwing a pass last night.

Yep, absolutely a fucking joke it wasn't flagged. Was way late and cheap, Romo could have been injured badly.

No way do these jack ass refs let's teams do this garbage to Brady, Manning or Rodgers

Top Bottom