Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
When did you choose to be attracted to women over men?

Me? I love women. It was never a choice. Just came natural to me.
It was never a choice because you were never exposed to a choice.

Until they find the gene that causes homosexuality it's a bit hard to prove that orientation is hard wired.

CaliCowboy

Cheerleader
Reaction score
Sam is not any better than these other scrubs. I expected Dallas to sign him for the attention. As of now, I am not a fan of any NFL team. I have certain players that I might keep up with, but that is it. I had asked for my account to be deleted at CZ, but they wouldn't do it. I may give them a reason to delete it after I post my thoughts on the subject.

did you get benched?

Reaction score
Oh so you think you could totally blow a dude once exposed to that choice.

Good for you buddy.

boozeman

Draft Pick
Reaction score
I been a fan since Morton was a QB. I feel safe in saying that Landry wouldn't have signed them knowing there issues.

Continue to live in a romantic fantasy world about that era then.

Landry was either the most blind SOB ever because most of the Cowboys back in the day were snorting coke off of The Pointer Sisters' asses and it was only when guys like Henderson did something that publicly humiliated Landry did he suddenly care.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Oh so you think you could totally blow a dude once exposed to that choice.
Not at this age, no.

You argue it is nature and have nothing to back it with. I argue it is nurture.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Like most things that are debated, the truth is hardly that black and white.
Quite true.

We've mapped the entire human genome and still, no "gay" gene. Science cannot explain homosexuality except to say it is a paraphilia.

Reaction score
Agree to disagree.

Hope you don't choose to fuck a man in the ass tonight. You know, because it's a choice and stuff.

The only thing keeping you from tossing a dudes salad is a concious decision you've made. Ew.

jnday

UDFA
Reaction score
Jnday has to understand that this is an old man's problem. The younger generation does not care as much about sexuality as the previous one. You are on the wrong side of history on this one and will be looked back as a cartoon-like villain. I'm not about to celebrate this, I simply don't care. I just think it's no big deal and will not make a difference on the football field.

Sam was a decent pass rusher in the toughest defensive conference in the nation. This is the wrong place for him because of the circus-like atmosphere Jerry has created, but he has a chance to contribute. He's on the Practice Squad and our defensive line is not very good. He'll either help or he won't.

You have to understand, you would be the outcast in my region. We don't believe in it. You do stuff in region of the country that would make me an outcast. It is no big deal. I consider same sex relationships as against the laws of nature and it is wrong. If you can stomach that kind of stuff, that's cool with me, but we live by our beliefs by choice. That is why my redneck ass is not in New York or Cali. By the way, the term redneck doesn't offend us in the least .

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Agree to disagree.

Hope you don't choose to fuck a man in the ass tonight. You know, because it's a choice and stuff.

The only thing keeping you from tossing a dudes salad is a concious decision you've made. Ew.
You haven't been paying much attention to the discussion, obviously.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
We've mapped the entire human genome and still, no "gay" gene. Science cannot explain homosexuality except to say it is a paraphilia.
We can't quite explain serial killers either, scientifically. Is serial murder a choice?

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
You have to be born to like dick. There is no choosing to put penis in your mouth or ass.

If there was an internal struggle at some point in a mans life, wether to like peen or pussy, that man is gay, he is just too scared to act on it.

Top Bottom