Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
You have to be born to like dick. There is no choosing to put penis in your mouth or ass.

If there was an internal struggle at some point in a mans life, wether to like peen or pussy, that man is gay, he is just too scared to act on it.
Yes I mea culpa'd on that.

We can't explain it scientifically. Any more than we can the 500+ other paraphilias known to exist.

I stand corrected.

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
Serial Killers, now there's something I could discuss all day.

I don't know when it happened, but I am extremely fascinated with serial killers.

cmd34(work)

Draft Pick
Reaction score
What you will one day understand is that their behavior or lifestyle has no effect on you whatsoever. It doesn't hurt you and you can choose, like most of the civilized world, to not overly concern yourself with it.

Even your faith teaches you that your God will judge these people if what they are doing is wrong. It doesn't weaken your faith, it actually should make it stronger. You are living your life the way your faith has taught you. I doubt "hate" is part of the teaching.

Iamtdg

Reaction score
You have to be born to like dick. There is no choosing to put penis in your mouth or ass.

If there was an internal struggle at some point in a mans life, wether to like peen or pussy, that man is gay, he is just too scared to act on it.

I think I have to agree with this. But, it's a difficult discussion as there is absolutely no way to prove either side of the debate.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
What you will one day understand is that their behavior or lifestyle has no effect on you whatsoever. It doesn't hurt you and you can choose, like most of the civilized world, to not overly concern yourself with it.
And I do, as I stated earlier. It's not a issue for me personally or otherwise. If a gay Dallas player can kick ass on the field, more power to him.

Iamtdg

Reaction score

Even your faith teaches you that your God will judge these people if what they are doing is wrong. It doesn't weaken your faith, it actually should make it stronger. You are living your life the way your faith has taught you. I doubt "hate" is part of the teaching.

This is absolutely how I feel about the subject. We just became BFFs. PM incoming.

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
Yes I mea culpa'd on that.

We can't explain it scientifically. Any more than we can the 500+ other paraphilias known to exist.

I stand corrected.

Not trying to be scientific, just using common sense. No straight make wakes up one day and thinks "you know what would be awesome? If I started liking dick. Everything would be much easier."

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Serial Killers, now there's something I could discuss all day.

I don't know when it happened, but I am extremely fascinated with serial killers.
Me too. Been a topic of study of mine for around 40 years. Used to have long talks by phone with Ann Rule.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Not trying to be scientific, just using common sense. No straight make wakes up one day and thinks "you know what would be awesome? If I started liking dick. Everything would be much easier."
I totally understand. Boozeman cleared my mind up on this a few posts back.

boozeman

Draft Pick
Reaction score

No shit. Preach it.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Serious?
Yeah as a matter of fact, Boozeman's post earlier reminded me of the talks with Ann, where she schooled me on the tendency by most to see things as either black or white, how we cannot explain serial killers - the whole nature/nurture debate. Then I realized just today, this applies to homosexuality and the rest of the paraphilias as well.

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score

Nice. Who's your favorite?

Mine is Carl Panzram. Bundy is a close 2nd, I find him most interesting. The fact that he was able to feel the full range of human emotions, where others like him claim to have none of, or very few of those emotions.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Nice. Who's your favorite?

Mine is Carl Panzram. Bundy is a close 2nd, I find him most interesting. The fact that he was able to feel the full range of human emotions, where others like him claim to have none of, or very few of those emotions.
Ted actually told Ann he feels no emotions, but just got better at acting them than most. Better at the facade.

Harvey Carignan gets my vote, followed by Ridgway, then Bundy.

Bundy is more interesting because he did it with style and charisma, until towards the end where he just got really sloppy.

Top Bottom