Reaction score
You like watching girls make out because you have been conditioned that it's hot.

Yes... not the general culture that you're thinking of... more on a micro level.

Ah I disagree but don't care to keep debating

Reaction score
Ah I disagree but don't care to keep debating

That's cool... Look I don't think it's an easy answer. Whether it's a choice or not. Reasonable people can disagree.

It doesn't make sense to me that it can be a 100% genetic thing though... What like 90% of the prison population was born gay, they were just confused about their real sexuality until they got locked up? No, I find it more likely that they chose to be straight out in the real world, then when they had no choice but to ass rape other dudes to get their jollies off, they chose to do that. If it was 100% genetic, they wouldn't be able to do get "excited" in order to do that right?

Two close friends of mine are a lesbian couple. Both of them have had sex w dudes, and one of them was married twice. They just chose later in life to be with a female. A woman doesn't have to get an erection to have sex, so the whole can't get a hard on argument doesn't apply to them. They just have to be attracted to someone, and who you are attracted to is a choice IMO.

Hoofbite

Draft Pick
Reaction score
Is there some hidden, "ah HA!" to be had in determining whether it was by choice or by nature?

Who the fuck cares?

jeebus

UDFA
Reaction score
Is there some hidden, "ah HA!" to be had in determining whether it was by choice or by nature?

Who the fuck cares?

The gay rights movement. It seems to be their sole argument for why why gays need new and different rights which have never existed before.

Hoofbite

Draft Pick
Reaction score
The gay rights movement. It seems to be their sole argument for why why gays need new and different rights which have never existed before.

New and different rights?

As for whether or not they've existed before, I'm not sure anyone would make that a point of contention. Whether or not rights have existed is irrelevant to whether or not they should.

Reaction score
Jerry Jones: NFL did not ask Cowboys to sign Michael Sam
Sep
9/6/2014 10:05:22 AM
Share on email Share on print Share on twitter Share on facebook Share on myspace Share on stumbleupon Share on digg | More Sharing ServicesMore
Jerry Jones said Friday that the Dallas Cowboys were not contacted by the NFL and encouraged to add Michael Sam to the team’s practice squad roster, Jon Machota of the Dallas Morning News reports.

According to a report by NBC’s Peter King, NFL officials called teams around the league to gauge their interest in signing the first openly gay player to be drafted by an NFL team.

“That would not be something that I have ever done, is visit with the league other than reporting a transaction,” Jones said Friday on 105.3 The Fan [KRLD-FM]. “I am our voting representative with the team and technically nobody goes anywhere unless I OK it with the league office. That’s the only way I’ve ever talked to the league about anything to do with personnel is letting them know I’ve approved a trade or the waiver.”

So how did the idea of signing the former Missouri defensive end come about?

“Well, his availability, his position,” Jones said. “He was further along than when he was drafted. We had the benefit at looking at what had happened to him, or with him, there in St. Louis. He was a good teammate, and he worked hard. That’s the big thing. He has a high motor and that really fits Rod Marinelli. He’s a pass-rusher. He has a lot to go when he comes to working in space or a lot to go when it comes to special teams. It’s hard to be just a situational pass-rusher if you can’t be a special teams player, so he’s got a long way to go.

Don't forget to follow us on Twitter at http://twitter.com/theredzoneorg

Like us on Facebook at http://facebook.com/Theredzone.org

jnday

UDFA
Reaction score
I dunno about the sex of the armpit. Just rumors of pit fucking, nothing concrete.

Generally, I'm attracted to beautiful women of any race. Just tonight, I found a giant hard on for the black waitress at the whiskey bar I was at.
I am serious when I say that most clubs are white or black. There are very, very few white clubs that has a black as a waitress , a white is rare in the black clubs as well. There are more exceptions to the rule in strip clubs.

jnday

UDFA
Reaction score

Who the fuck cares?

I was not looking for some deep answer. I just wanted to know if you got lucky.

jnday

UDFA
Reaction score
Peter King is saying that teams were called about Sam and Jerry says it ain't so. I have to go with King on this one. The PC fallout would have been ugly if Sam didn't even get a chance on a PS.

jnday

UDFA
Reaction score

They sure as hell had the definition of marriage changed to fit their agenda. It is even more amazing that it was done so easily. It only took a few years to totally change the meaning and qualifications for a marriage to take place. The PC crowd is strong in this country.

Hoofbite

Draft Pick
Reaction score
I am serious when I say that most clubs are white or black. There are very, very few white clubs that has a black as a waitress , a white is rare in the black clubs as well. There are more exceptions to the rule in strip clubs.

I don't know what you're taking about

Perhaps that's more of a "your neck of the woods", or maybe just based on places you personally frequent.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Jerry Jones: NFL did not ask Cowboys to sign Michael Sam
Sep
9/6/2014 10:05:22 AM
Share on email Share on print Share on twitter Share on facebook Share on myspace Share on stumbleupon Share on digg | More Sharing ServicesMore
Jerry Jones said Friday that the Dallas Cowboys were not contacted by the NFL and encouraged to add Michael Sam to the team’s practice squad roster, Jon Machota of the Dallas Morning News reports.

According to a report by NBC’s Peter King, NFL officials called teams around the league to gauge their interest in signing the first openly gay player to be drafted by an NFL team.

“That would not be something that I have ever done, is visit with the league other than reporting a transaction,” Jones said Friday on 105.3 The Fan [KRLD-FM]. “I am our voting representative with the team and technically nobody goes anywhere unless I OK it with the league office. That’s the only way I’ve ever talked to the league about anything to do with personnel is letting them know I’ve approved a trade or the waiver.”

So how did the idea of signing the former Missouri defensive end come about?

“Well, his availability, his position,” Jones said. “He was further along than when he was drafted. We had the benefit at looking at what had happened to him, or with him, there in St. Louis. He was a good teammate, and he worked hard. That’s the big thing. He has a high motor and that really fits Rod Marinelli. He’s a pass-rusher. He has a lot to go when he comes to working in space or a lot to go when it comes to special teams. It’s hard to be just a situational pass-rusher if you can’t be a special teams player, so he’s got a long way to go.

Don't forget to follow us on Twitter at http://twitter.com/theredzoneorg

Like us on Facebook at http://facebook.com/Theredzone.org

Sure they didn't Jerry

JBond

UDFA
Reaction score
Most of the book is about killing and murdering. The other half is made up shit like snakes and donkeys talking. Even many of the comments by Jesus were stupid. Chop your dick off if you cant stop lusting. Hate your father and mother. You cant love two masters.

Honestly, from reading many of your comments you sound like a narrow minded judgmental individual. You probably are a cool dude, but only religion can make good people do bad shit. Hence why there are so many wars. Prisons are full of religious dudes.

LOL. Who is judgmental one? So this is acceptable behavior? POS bigot.

Top Bottom