Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Sam isn't on anyone's 53 or practice squad. He's fair game to bring in to either.
Now dog gone it... The argument was that if Dallas cut Vaughan and another team wanted him they would have to sign him to the 53. I had at least two people here tell me that.

NOW it's, if they are cut and no one picks them up after the first 24 hours, they can sign practice squad with any team?

ThoughtExperiment

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Yes Dooms... Just like Mitchell signing with the Bears PS.

Most of the time when teams cut a player they stay with the same team because it's easier. But sometimes they choose to go elsewhere. Pretty sure that's what Amendola did -- he actually went to the Eagles.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Amendola was grabbed immediately after being cut. It was on the "Hard Knocks" show, as Doofus Wade got the call informing him of it.
Oops, scratch that, I am wrong. Amendola wasn't claimed and spent the entire 2008 season on Dallas' practice squad. I stand corrected.

Rynie

In the Rotation
Reaction score
Lol at a thread being closed because you can't mention the sexuality of the first openly gay player. They need to just change the name to christiancowboyszone.com

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Bye. It's been fun. I just don't support fags on the Cowboys. You can, more power to you. I can't.
And you don't have to. You also need not fear being banned or having your posts deleted if you want to opine about homosexuality. Or not.

If you now disown the Cowboys because they are looking at signing Sam, that's your business entirely and your right.

boozeman

Draft Pick
Reaction score
I think you know better than that.

No, sorry, I have no idea how many homosexuals could have pulled the wool over Saint Tom's eyes.

He was such a warm and loving guy, I am sure he got to know everybody well enough to be able to tell.

boozeman

Draft Pick
Reaction score
Bye. It's been fun. I just don't support fags on the Cowboys. You can, more power to you. I can't.

Didn't say I supported the lifestyle.

But frankly, Charles fucking Manson could play DE for this team and I wouldn't give a shit if he got his job done.

jnday

UDFA
Reaction score
Didn't say I supported the lifestyle.

But frankly, Charles fucking Manson could play DE for this team and I wouldn't give a shit if he got his job done.

That is the level that this team and fanbase has lower itself to. Let them get some sheep fuckers and child molesters next.

Top Bottom