Reaction score
who needs Manziel to keep the Cowboys relevant? WOO-HOO!!!!!!!!! America's Team leading the way!!!!!

(after picking up the slack for StL)

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
Where are the gay Kennedys? All those grandkids and not one pole smoker among them? doubtful.

Rynie

In the Rotation
Reaction score
It would have been funnier if he went from the Rams to the Packers.

Iamtdg

Reaction score
Just think, every Sunday he will be taking on tight ends. Let doing what you love never be underrated.

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
this tells you that our talent is terrible, but I'm sure you already knew that

jnday

UDFA
Reaction score
Sam is not any better than these other scrubs. I expected Dallas to sign him for the attention. As of now, I am not a fan of any NFL team. I have certain players that I might keep up with, but that is it. I had asked for my account to be deleted at CZ, but they wouldn't do it. I may give them a reason to delete it after I post my thoughts on the subject.

CaliCowboy

Cheerleader
Reaction score
Sam is not any better than these other scrubs. I expected Dallas to sign him for the attention. As of now, I am not a fan of any NFL team. I have certain players that I might keep up with, but that is it. I had asked for my account to be deleted at CZ, but they wouldn't do it. I may give them a reason to delete it after I post my thoughts on the subject.

Why go to all that trouble? You may want to reconsider at some point later

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet 40m
Source: #Cowboys are doing research and due diligence into the plan of signing DE Michael Sam to their practice squad.
Hold up a sec.

Didn't dbair or someone tell me players picked up had to go on the 53, not the PS if they weren't your cut?

boozeman

Draft Pick
Reaction score
Hold up a sec.

Didn't dbair or someone tell me players picked up had to go on the 53, not the PS if they weren't your cut?

Well, if you listened to dbair, that is your own dumbass fault.

boozeman

Draft Pick
Reaction score

:lol

Bye then.

boozeman

Draft Pick
Reaction score
I am done and so are many more fans . Tom Landry would really be proud. It was bad enough to support this sorry ass team, but after 40+ years as a fan , I hope they never win another game.

Tom Landry probably could have had a dozen queens playing for him and he wouldn't know it.

Reaction score
Sam isn't on anyone's 53 or practice squad. He's fair game to bring in to either.

We were talking about Vaughn being cut, and you were concerned another team would pick him up and put him on their PS. They would have to put him on the 53 to prevent us from putting him on our PS. If it was our PS vs. someone else's PS, then he would have the choice, but he took less to come here than others were offering, so that wasn't a real threat.

ThoughtExperiment

Quality Starter
Reaction score
When you get waived, anyone can claim you.

Players only have to be signed to the 53 when they're claimed off another team's practice squad.

Top Bottom