dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
I'm not really all that comfortable with the fascination, to be honest. I felt like a weirdo when I mentioned it in passing to my wife months back.

My wife watches that show Snapped about women killing their hubbys every day.

If I ever disappear for good without telling all the Cabal off and announcing I'm gone, then send police to my home and mention this.

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
Ted actually told Ann he feels no emotions, but just got better at acting them than most. Better at the facade.

Harvey Carignan gets my vote, followed by Ridgway, then Bundy.

Bundy is more interesting because he did it with style and charisma, until towards the end where he just got really sloppy.

Panzram, for being uneducated, understood the human condition far better than most. In his own way, he was his own therapist.

About Bundy, that is interesting.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Panzram, for being uneducated, understood the human condition far better than most. In his own way, he was his own therapist.
This was a hallmark of Carignan as well.

Predators understand their prey very well, and also choose them wisely.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
About Bundy, that is interesting.
He told Ann (and she included this tidbit in her book) that at a early age he knew he was different, didn't feel emotional hurt, joy, love, like others of his age. So very early on so as not to stick out, he began mimicking the actions associated with these, and just got expert at it over the years so it was just muscle memory, requiring no thought.

However he always held "normal" people in contempt, because of their emotional abilities and felt inferior, thusly fueling his deep inner rage.

Rynie

In the Rotation
Reaction score
I'm asking you to somehow back your assertion that "sexuality isn't a 'choice' "

Of course it is.

Actually it's been proven that it's not a choice. It's all about exposure to testosterone/estrogen while the child is in the mother's womb.

Last edited:

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Actually it's been proven that it's not a choice. It's all about exposure to testosterone/esteogen exposure while the child is in the mother's womb.
Never heard of that one.

Read on though, you'll see I figured it out and got straight on it.

Pun intended.

jnday

UDFA
Reaction score
They've found the "gay" gene?

What you will one day understand is that their behavior or lifestyle has no effect on you whatsoever. It doesn't hurt you and you can choose, like most of the civilized world, to not overly concern yourself with it.

Even your faith teaches you that your God will judge these people if what they are doing is wrong. It doesn't weaken your faith, it actually should make it stronger. You are living your life the way your faith has taught you. I doubt "hate" is part of the teaching.

When you use the word hate, you have gone too far. I don't hate anybody, with the exception of a child molester. I hate a lot of the sick shit that goes on around the world, but hate is a term used much too often. I don't associate with those that participate in things that I don't care for, but I don't hate them. Some of the greatest men in history was gay . Alexander the Great is an example. I don't hate him,but I find the things he did as being disgusting. I don't hang out with thieves , murderers , child molesters and many others. I have said on this board before that I have stood up for the the only gay guy that was in my school. I didn't want him mistreated or for him to take a ass beating, but I wasn't going to gang out with him either. I have more black friends than most anybody you will meet. When it comes to Sam, he showed his true colors on draft night by swapping spit with his boyfriend time and time again. It revealed a lot about his character . We could get into a two day debate about human social behavior and what each of us finds acceptable. It is human nature to cling to those with the same belief systems, morals and ethics. Believe it or not , the whites and blacks in my area have the same social views when it comes to gays and other issues. We look at other areas of the country and just shake our heads. The Internet seems to bring more liberal views than most of the population actually believes. I am much more open minded than many people that I associate with. I have no problem with live and let live, but don't put your personal life out there and keep your business behind closed doors. I don't want my grandchildren watching two men kissing. Guess what? I don't want a man and a woman getting it on in front of them either. I am far from a religious nut, but I do base my values from my religious upbringing. I think common decency has been on a decline in this country for many years and it will continue. I am not against any race , but I am all for my race. I find it funny that the rest of the country are so quick to judge our Southern culture , but it was this culture and beliefs that made this country great. Now that culture is frowned at. Since that started, the country has started declining , but you and others will never admit that the decline is from getting away from the values that made this country great at one time.

Iamtdg

Reaction score
When you use the word hate, you have gone too far. I don't hate anybody, with the exception of a child molester. I hate a lot of the sick shit that goes on around the world, but hate is a term used much too often. I don't associate with those that participate in things that I don't care for, but I don't hate them. Some of the greatest men in history was gay . Alexander the Great is an example. I don't hate him,but I find the things he did as being disgusting. I don't hang out with thieves , murderers , child molesters and many others. I have said on this board before that I have stood up for the the only gay guy that was in my school. I didn't want him mistreated or for him to take a ass beating, but I wasn't going to gang out with him either. I have more black friends than most anybody you will meet. When it comes to Sam, he showed his true colors on draft night by swapping spit with his boyfriend time and time again. It revealed a lot about his character . We could get into a two day debate about human social behavior and what each of us finds acceptable. It is human nature to cling to those with the same belief systems, morals and ethics. Believe it or not , the whites and blacks in my area have the same social views when it comes to gays and other issues. We look at other areas of the country and just shake our heads. The Internet seems to bring more liberal views than most of the population actually believes. I am much more open minded than many people that I associate with. I have no problem with live and let live, but don't put your personal life out there and keep your business behind closed doors. I don't want my grandchildren watching two men kissing. Guess what? I don't want a man and a woman getting it on in front of them either. I am far from a religious nut, but I do base my values from my religious upbringing. I think common decency has been on a decline in this country for many years and it will continue. I am not against any race , but I am all for my race. I find it funny that the rest of the country are so quick to judge our Southern culture , but it was this culture and beliefs that made this country great. Now that culture is frowned at. Since that started, the country has started declining , but you and others will never admit that the decline is from getting away from the values that made this country great at one time.

Do you even enter, bro?

Top Bottom