Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
THE BLEACHER REPORT...? ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS? No knowledgeable football fan takes anything seruious from the bleacher report. ONce again! You said it was a TON! Or alot... you had FACTS. I asked you to provide FOOTAGE! What games did he have these drops?

Are you some kind of weirdo that goes nutts when the sun goes down?

Where do knowledgeable fans like yourself get these kind of stats from? Give me the link and I'll check out the stats.

I just showed you the only stats I could find, if they aren't good enough, find some that say different that are more reliable.

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
If finding the stats aren't enough for you, maybe I can re-watch every game last year and pick out 6 drops once I sift through 600+ offensive plays.

Go fuck yourself if the proof I submitted isn't fact enough for you.

Well if he had dropped a TON of passes, the games should stand out. You cannot even remember the games these supposed 6 drops took place. No it's not proof.

C

Cr122

Anybody can make a blog. You could have made that blog. It doesn't make your claim valid. Using somebody else's opinion to validate your opinion?

Then where is all this proof about Bennett being so great then?

I haven't seen you post anything but gibberish out of your mouth.

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Are you some kind of weirdo that goes nutts when the sun goes down?

Where do knowledgeable fans like yourself get these kind of stats from? Give me the link and I'll check out the stats.

I just showed you the only stats I could find, if they aren't good enough, find some that say different that are more reliable.

Once again... what games did he have these drops in and provide footage. It's that simple. I wasn't going to take your word for it, and I'm certainly not taking the bleacher report. I told you from the begininng before you went on your search that I wanted footage, and I assumed that is what you were looking for.

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
THE BLEACHER REPORT...? ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS? No knowledgeable football fan takes anything seruious from the bleacher report. ONce again! You said it was a TON! Or alot... you had FACTS. I asked you to provide FOOTAGE! What games did he have these drops?

Hey, Laz, if the big dumb MF'er dropped 6 out of 29 balls that were thrown to him, yeah, I'd say that is a ton and is unacceptable. Look at Witten who had the same number of drops with nearly 100 more chances to drop the ball.

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Hey, Laz, if the big dumb MF'er dropped 6 out of 29 balls that were thrown to him, yeah, I'd say that is a ton and is unacceptable. Look at Witten who had the same number of drops with nearly 100 more chances to drop the ball.

Once again... where's YOUR PROOF THAT YOU HAVE SEEN? And if it's a ton, then you should be able to tell us whioch games he dropped them in. Why are you avoiding this?

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
Once again... what games did he have these drops in and provide footage. It's that simple. I wasn't going to take your word for it, and I'm certainly not taking the bleacher report. I told you from the begininng before you went on your search that I wanted footage, and I assumed that is what you were looking for.

Tell me where to find the footage, Laz. Do you know of a F'ing site that keeps track of 3rd string ghetto TE's? I sure in the F don't.

I showed you the numbers, I never claimed that I had any footage anywhere, I said I have watched all the games, if you couldn't see a trend with his drops, you probably don't watch all the games. When you only watch the ESPN highlights you aren't going to get a segement dedicated to a 3rd string TE that dropped a ball or two in a game. You came with this footage shit when you realized that I was going to try and find the stats somewhere.

C

Cr122

Where is all this proof that Phillips being so great?

Phillips hasn't had as many opportunities to prove himself as Marty, for christ sakes we are still waiting for Bennett.

Oh, what's his excuse going to be this year?, I mean the guy comes up with excuses every year why he isn't this superman half these moronic fans think he is.

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
Hello.

Somebody give me a link where I can watch all the footage that people have made because they give that much of a shit about Martellus Bennett.

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Tell me where to find the footage, Laz. Do you know of a F'ing site that keeps track of 3rd string ghetto TE's? I sure in the F don't.

I showed you the numbers, I never claimed that I had any footage anywhere, I said I have watched all the games, if you couldn't see a trend with his drops, you probably don't watch all the games. When you only watch the ESPN highlights you aren't going to get a segement dedicated to a 3rd string TE that dropped a ball or two in a game. You came with this footage shit when you realized that I was going to try and find the stats somewhere.

I should have to show you where to find footage. If I knew, I would have no need to ask you to go and find it. You the one spouting off, and I am asking YOU to provide footage. The bleacher reprot that you rpovide saus he had 6 dropped passes... why should I accept that? Do they provide the games in which he dropped the passes in?

Simple question... WHAT GAMES DID HE HAVE THESE DROPPED PASSES? You said that YOU SAW him drop a ton, so therefore WHAT GAMES DID YOU---YOU. YOU. YOU... did YOU see?

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Phillips hasn't had as many opportunities to prove himself as Marty, for christ sakes we are still waiting for Bennett.

Then why are you ballwashing Phillips so much? He had 7 opportunites... and you jacking yourself off to that. Do you really want to compare Phillips rookie numbers to Bennett's?

Last edited:

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Oh, what's his excuse going to be this year?, I mean the guy comes up with excuses every year why he isn't this superman half these moronic fans think he is.

EVERY YEAR? This is his third year in the league. Are you saying he made an excuse BEFORE or AFTER his rookie year when he posted 283 yards and 4 TDs on 20 receptions? And he was injured during his sophmore year. If he made an excuse... it would have been after this past season, which would not mean EVERY YEAR.

You're full of shit once again.

But somehow 7 receptions for 62 yards is better than 283 yards and 4 TDs.

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
I should have to show you where to find footage. If I knew, I would have no need to ask you to go and find it. You the one spouting off, and I am asking YOU to provide footage. The bleacher reprot that you rpovide saus he had 6 dropped passes... why should I accept that? Do they provide the games in which he dropped the passes in?

Simple question... WHAT GAMES DID HE HAVE THESE DROPPED PASSES? You said that YOU SAW him drop a ton, so therefore WHAT GAMES DID YOU---YOU. YOU. YOU... did YOU see?

I don't know the exact games, but I did prove that he dropped a lot of passes. I did what you asked, I provided proof of the stats. Targeted 29 times dropped 6 of them. That is a ton considering that he was only targeted about 30 times.

If he caught 15 balls and dropped 6, that's not great, that's not even good.

Even if it were 4 drops it would still be a shitty ratio.

cowboys2194

Practice Squad
Reaction score
All i kno is that Bennets first year he had 100% catch ratio which means he caught every thing his way and second year was about 50-60% and if he did have 6 drops we can just call that his sophmore slump cus he had all the hype of how great his training camp was and the previous season lol but im a marty b fan and i john phillips is a beast and reminds me alot of witten but there pretty close on my radar of whos 'Better"

C

Cr122

EVERY YEAR? This is his third year in the league. Are you saying he made an excuse BEFORE or AFTER his rookie year when he posted 283 yards and 4 TDs on 20 receptions? And he was injured during his sophmore year. If he made an excuse... it would have been after this past season, which would not mean EVERY YEAR.

You're full of shit once again.

Your full of shit asshole!

He fucking sucks, and you know it. Quit slobbering his dick like he's your ass buddy. We will see how great he is this year. I won't hold my fucking breath.

C

Cr122

All i kno is that Bennets first year he had 100% catch ratio which means he caught every thing his way and second year was about 50-60% and if he did have 6 drops we can just call that his sophmore slump cus he had all the hype of how great his training camp was and the previous season lol but im a marty b fan and i john phillips is a beast and reminds me alot of witten but there pretty close on my radar of whos 'Better"

Sophmore slump my ass he fucking SUCKS!!

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I don't know the exact games, but I did prove that he dropped a lot of passes.

Why don't you know? You said that YOU SAW HIM drop those passes.

I did what you asked, I provided proof of the stats. Targeted 29 times dropped 6 of them. That is a ton considering that he was only targeted about 30 times.

You didn't do what I asked, because I asked for footage. What you provided is not proof. You are copping out. Bringing suspect starts from a suspect blog is not proof, especially, when you spouted off as to how YOU SAW HIM DROP SO MANY PASSES... the Bleacher report doesn't list the games in where he dropped those passes, and bneither do you. But I'm supposed to accept that? Go sit down.

If he caught 15 balls and dropped 6, that's not great, that's not even good.

Even if it were 4 drops it would still be a shitty ratio.

Once again, what games and footage.

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score

That's fine and dandy, maybe it was a sophomore slump. Maybe. Or, maybe he ate the cheese and believed the hype. Looked to me like he wanted to play on the internet more than he wanted to improve himself last year.

F him either way. He's stupid, it's hard to fix stupid. I'm not counting on him turning it around. Hopefully he does, but I doubt it.

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Your full of shit asshole!

He fucking sucks, and you know it. Quit slobbering his dick like he's your ass buddy. We will see how great he is this year. I won't hold my fucking breath.

Yet you are the one with the avatar of a guy---maybe it's YOU, sucking on a rifle barrel like a dick.

Top Bottom