LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Bennett also dropped a lot of balls last year. I'll take the guy that produced with limited chaces over a guy that was on the field more and did absolutely nothing.

BULLSHIT! How many did he drop? I called you out on this the other night, and yous till have produced. You claimed that he dropped a "ton" of passes, and yet you cannot provide and exact number? Witten was second on the team with sdropped passes, in that he had 5, to Roy's 8. Also what games did this occur?

Phillips also caught a TD in the playoffs against Philly if I remember right.

Ok and...? Bennett sprung Felix for the 70+ yard TD scamper in the playoffs against the Eagles.

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Phillips came up with key receptions. Bennett usually dropped them.

What makes his receptions any more key than Bennett's? And where is your proof that he usually drops them? You making that crap up off from Sheik.

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
Bennett shouldn't even be on the team if Cincy was offering anything close to what was reported. The Cincy GM tried to F himself, Jerry was like, "No, wait".

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I don't understand why you like Bennett so damn much.

1.) Because he's a better TE.

Now I don't understand why you ballwash on Phillips so much, anhd hate on Bennett so much aside from his stupid videoas that have nothing to do with anything and thus a cover, so it must be something else.

C

Cr122

That's what your heart desires and what your mouth is saying. He might be the #2 TE if Witten retires or something. And you're sick as fuck if you think Phillips is a better blocker than Bennett. Bennett is the best blocking TE on this team---even better than Witten. Witten had to learn how to block when he came, and Parcells---I'll give him credit here, hooked him up with Dan Campbell.

That's your opinion. Mine is Phillips is the better blocking tight end.

I don't know why you get so offended when someone talks shit about Martellus Bennett, you act like he's the second coming of Jesus or something. C'mon, dude.

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Bennett shouldn't even be on the team if Cincy was offering anything close to what was reported. The Cincy GM tried to F himself, Jerry was like, "No, wait".

Well then if Phillips is so much better, let's offer him up and see what we can get?

Jon88

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
1.) Because he's a better TE.

Now I don't understand why you ballwash on Phillips so much, anhd hate on Bennett so much aside from his stupid videoas that have nothing to do with anything and thus a cover, so it must be something else.

He's an idiot. That's why I don't like him. And I like Phillips because he's a solid tight end and was having a great preseason. You must like Bennett and not Phillips because of something else.

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
That's your opinion. Mine is Phillips is the better blocking tight end.

Well it's also Wade Phillips' opinion as well and Jerry. When Bennett came in, he was much farther along in his ability to block than when Witten came in. Due to the fact that while Bennett was at Texas A&M, he was able to hone his blocking skills because they hardly passed the ball there and he hardly got any receptions.

I don't know why you get so offended when someone talks shit about Martellus Bennett, you act like he's the second coming of Jesus or something. C'mon, dude.

Funny, that's the way you feel aboput P[hillips and he hasn't done shit.

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
BULLSHIT! How many did he drop? I called you out on this the other night, and yous till have produced. You claimed that he dropped a "ton" of passes, and yet you cannot provide and exact number? Witten was second on the team with sdropped passes, in that he had 5, to Roy's 8. Also what games did this occur?

I don't remember you asking me for a number of dropped balls, I'll get right on that for you. I know for a fact that Bennett dropped a lot of balls, or a ton, whatever. TO dropped 15 balls in one season a few years ago and that was the end of the world in most fans eyes.

I'll see if I can find the exact number for you, I only go by what I watch and see. I normally don't chart plays, maybe I'll start.

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I'm not getting into this stupid shit with you.

Oh so now it's stupid shit? You claim that he dropped so many passes and that you saw them and nw I'm calling on you to name the times and games in which he has suppsoedly dropped these passes, and you respond:I'm not getting into this stupid shit with you.

Well then go to bed then. You're full of it... I called you out on your shit.

Jon88

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Oh so now it's stupid shit? You claim that he dropped so many passes and that you saw them and nw I'm calling on you to name the times and games in which he has suppsoedly dropped these passes, and you respond:I'm not getting into this stupid shit with you.

Well then go to bed then. You're full of it... I called you out on your shit.

Wow you called me out. My point was I'm not getting into hair splitting details with you. I have my opinion. You have yours. For some reason the topic of Benett/Phillips makes you throw a huge shit fit.

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I don't remember you asking me for a number of dropped balls, I'll get right on that for you.

Ok... get right on it. I want to see video footage as well.

I know for a fact that Bennett dropped a lot of balls, or a ton, whatever.

LOL!!! If you "know for a fact", then you should have said FACTS on hand. A ton/alot...? Roy lead the team in dropped passes with 8, so your ton/lot must be more than Roy's, but that would be impossible IF Roy lead the team in dropped passes and Witten was second with 5.

TO dropped 15 balls in one season a few years ago and that was the end of the world in most fans eyes.

No it wasn't. He also had 10 TDs, and all the while playing with torn ligaments in his hand.

I'll see if I can find the exact number for you, I only go by what I watch and see. I normally don't chart plays, maybe I'll start.

You do that. But I'll be suspicious, because you'll probably label some incomplete passes as in non-catchable passes as drops

Jon88

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Ok... get right on it. I want to see video footage as well.

LOL!!! If you "know for a fact", then you should have said FACTS on hand. A ton/alot...? Roy lead the team in dropped passes with 8, so your ton/lot must be more than Roy's, but that would be impossible IF Roy lead the team in dropped passes and Witten was second with 5.

No it wasn't. He also had 10 TDs, and all the while playing with torn ligaments in his hand.

You do that. But I'll be suspicious, because you'll probably label some incomplete passes as in non-catchable passes as drops

Psycopath

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Wow you called me out. My point was I'm not getting into hair splitting details with you. I have my opinion. You have yours. For some reason the topic of Benett/Phillips makes you throw a huge shit fit.

How is it splitting hairs? You claimed that Bennett had dropped ALOT of passes, and I am asking YOU to name the games in which he dropped these passes. You're punking out. No hair splitting. If I were to say that John Phillips dropped a ton of passes, would YOU not ask for me to provide proof? Or could I turn around and accuse you of "splitting hairs"? In fact, the splitting hairs does not even apply in this regard. He either DROPPED ALOT of passes, or he didn't. And if he did according to you... you need to provide proof.

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
This is going to be tough to find. Everytime I google Martellus's name, it yeilds results for naked pictures and ignorant Youtube videos.

Top Bottom