Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
31-3 is great, but I think its to the point now where they have to go back to drawing board inside the 20, and especially inside the 10.

This is just atrocious redzone offense.

0/3 now today after the debacle of the last two weeks down there.

Completely agree

We came into this game with the most trips into the red zone in the league

And even after todays game we still have zero scores inside the 20

This shit ain’t gonna cut it next week vs the Niners!

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Only two complaints with the game today.

1) Red zone offense has been horrendous again

2) Despite being up huge, they still are not generating much pass rush

I really don't know what Quinn's obsession is with LVE as a down DE/pass rusher and blitzer, because he is absolutely lousy at it and is a complete non factor when he is doing it. Yet there he is over and over doing it.

They may have to consider a move for another pass rusher because its been getting less effective every week.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
4th and 3 and you have both your midgets in the game

And one wiffs on the blitz pick up. Absolutely useless in pass pro

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Sloppy 3rd quarter on offense. Hideous offensive play when we get deep in Pats territory.

They also have to be getting a little worried about Terrence Steele. Dude's a penalty machine and is getting abused on pass rush downs. He came into the league either leading the league or tied for league lead in OL penalties and he's had another 1 or 2 today.

Also am worried about the lack of pass rush. This is going to get us murdered against teams with legitimate passing QB's and talented skill guys.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Stop running the fucking midget up the middle and slam your full back up in there

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Luepke with a nice TD run, so at least they finally broke through in redzone.

OL was not really all that good in the 2nd half.

Not really sure what happened and those bozos on TV didnt mention it, but I don't think DLaw played much (if any) in the 2nd half. Parsons played LDE almost exclusively. Hopefully DLaw is ok.

Rico Dowdle got hurt (they said hip) and he never returned.

Kirk61

Practice Squad
Reaction score
What's up with Zeke's new GQ look? I guess BeliChick runs a tighter ship over there. l0l!

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Ok

This new YouTube interface for the Sunday Ticket sucks ass!

I had a business call that I had to take with about 5 minutes left in the game.

So I paused the game and took my call. 20 minutes later I went back to unpause the game and finish it.

I found that the game was no longer paused and that the only option was to click on the “live” button for the Cowboy game. Which I did.

At this point the game was over and they were showing the post game show.

I tried to rewind, but they don’t allow you to do that. So I clicked on a highlight of Luepke’s TD and tried to watch the rest of the game from there. That didn’t work either. It only shows you that highlight and will not play the rest of the game from there. All I could do is watch the last few highlights. There was NO option to go back and pick up the game where I left off.

That is complete and utter bullshit!
For $400 you should be able to watch and damn game any fucking way you want it at any time!

Fuck you Google and YouTube!

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
What's up with Zeke's new GQ look? I guess BeliChick runs a tighter ship over there. l0l!
Nice look but results today no different than what we saw last couple seasons.

And to think multiple media idiots predicted Zeke to gash us for 100+ this week.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Ok

This new YouTube interface for the Sunday Ticket sucks ass!

I had a business call that I had to take with about 5 minutes left in the game.

So I paused the game and took my call. 20 minutes later I went back to unpause the game and finish it.

I found that the game was no longer paused and that the only option was to click on the “live” button for the Cowboy game. Which I did.

At this point the game was over and they were showing the post game show.

I tried to rewind, but they don’t allow you to do that. So I clicked on a highlight of Luepke’s TD and tried to watch the rest of the game from there. That didn’t work either. It only shows you that highlight and will not play the rest of the game from there. All I could do is watch the last few highlights. There was NO option to go back and pick up the game where I left off.

That is complete and utter bullshit!
For $400 you should be able to watch and damn game any fucking way you want it at any time!

Fuck you Google and YouTube!
YouTube sux.....I thought it was be lousy and it is.

NFL+ is a far better deal.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
This probably is not good news.

It worries me if he ends up being out any extended time. Pollard has been great. Dowdel has been good as a back up. Losing him will suck.

Luepke appears to be the next best option (it was good to see him get the TD tonight)

And Duece can’t be called on for back up duty

Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Positives from today:
Aside from the penalty Jake Ferguson had probably his best game as a pro.
Michael Gallup continued to be involved for the second week in a row.
The defense got back to getting after the ball.
Dak played within the offense and himself.
Brandon Aubrey continues to be money.

Negatives:
Red zone continues to be an issue, the Luepke touchdown notwithstanding.
The pass rush seemed to slow down as soon as Parsons went out.
The backups couldn't really get anyting going running the ball in the fourth quarter.

This game had me nervous, damn glad I was wrong. Now let's hope they prove my McCaffery worry wrong next week.

Top Bottom