Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
With how well Bland is playing I can’t wait to see what this defense will look like next year with Diggs and Overshown back. It really sucks that Overshown got hurt before we really got to see what he could be.

His performance in camp was promising. I look forward to seeing what he can add to this defense next year.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
With how well Bland is playing I can’t wait to see what this defense will look like next year with Diggs and Overshown back. It really sucks that Overshown got hurt before we really got to see what he could be.

His performance in camp was promising. I look forward to seeing what he can add to this defense next year.
Overshown has a chance to probably be 100% by camp, but I am not so sure about Diggs. Hopefully he'll be 100% too be the start of the season.

But even if they are cleared and can play, it's doubtful either is going to be fully back to what they were for another season.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Looks like he escaped serious injury but may be out for a couple weeks or so. We have this game and then the Chargers, but have the bye after. Dowdle might be back for the Rams or Philly.

Top Bottom