Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
We're gonna find out what an all time great football man thinks of our offense and our QB. If he doesn't scheme up much and just goes with his simple vanilla stuff it'll speak volumes.

We're not going to find out anything that we don't already know and it's not BB's first look at Dak.

The real question is which Dak will show up? I'm starting to think Lance was much more than just a cheap look at a top draft pick. MM's game planning to minimize Dak is all we need to know about what the coaching staff think of the QB. He's outplayed his 4th round status and was a homerun draft pick but he's nto the answer at the QB position. I'd almost rather go with a guy who may better challenge the D in Lance but I'm not there yet.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
We're gonna find out what an all time great football man thinks of our offense and our QB. If he doesn't scheme up much and just goes with his simple vanilla stuff it'll speak volumes.
The last time we played them (2021) our offense scored 35 pts, had 32 first downs and 567 total yards of offense.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score

Thought I read this week where the Pats OL rank 2nd worst in the league on pass rush win rate, whereas our defense ranks 2nd in pass rush win rate.

If that holds up this week, we should be ok as long as we stop then run. Unlike last week, Quinn should probably load 8-9 guys up in the box and blitz the shit out of them on run and pass downs and make them beat it.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
I'd root for losses if it meant the end of Dak's tenure in Dallas, but we're not there yet. And Jerry the idiot might reward him anyway regardless of our record.
I don't think Dak is getting another contract here. Especially with any other clunkers like last week.

He had an awesome game vs Tampa last January, but of his last 4 starts last yr 3 of them were awful and this yr, 1 of the 3 games has been awful and the other two just so-so.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Several of these the WR wasn't targeted, but was wide open for an easy score.

Gallup had one vs Cards (not sure if it was inside 20 or inside 30) where he beat the CB like a drum and Prescott threw a poor ball, would have been an easy TD.

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Not sure what happened to Tyron, but apparently whatever the knee tweak thing was turned out to be worse than they first thought.
not sure what happened to tyron ????

not sure what happened to tyron ???????

its tyron smith !!!!!!

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score

BB is going to have Dak so confused he will throw 3 INT’s in the game.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Tyron's made of glass

Not Cowboy related this week, but apparently Niners WR Deebo Samuel is dealing with some injury issues and may not play Sunday. Not sure if it's only a week thing or not.

Top Bottom