dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
As expected, Bills are just shitstomping Pissburgh.

We are almost a lock solid guarantee to be the only home team that blew it for WC weekend, and did so in painfully embarrassing fashion.

touchdown

Defense Wins Championships
Reaction score
As expected, Bills are just shitstomping Pissburgh.

We are almost a lock solid guarantee to be the only home team that blew it for WC weekend, and did so in painfully embarrassing fashion.

In many ways, not Good ways, the Cowboys are in a class by themselves.

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
lol, I just saw they lost yesterday. I am so glad I no longer follow the Jerry shit show(or the NFL at all) now.
we just need every other fan to follow suit but they wont which is part of the problem, it doesnt matter what jeri and spawn do, the fans keep showing up so why would anything ever change

Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Will repeat the above, Quinn should be the first person removed from the building.

If I was one of the teams that had been callling about interviewing him and he left me a message today I'd be responding with "New phone, who dis?"...

Kirk61

Practice Squad
Reaction score
I loved what a Buffalo Bills fan sign in the stands read "Please, I just want to have one before I die!" HAHA!!

Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score
16-9 Bucs at the half, and if any of their receivers could catch they'd be up by at least two scores more.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Best QB in the league and I couldn't stand him his rookie year, he was arrogant and cocky as hell. Now he seems like a well adjusted stand up guy!
Mahomes?

He's kind of been a whiny turd most of the year, especially when the calls didnt go his way

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Probably game over in Tampa as the 4th qtr is about to start. Tampa just got a long TD.

Assuming they hold on, the team that had won 16 straight at home, many by large differentials, will be the ONLY team to lose at home during WC weekend.

And we lost to a 9-8 team that barely made the playoffs, lost in the last month of the season to Tampa and NYG, and came really close to losing to the 2 win Carolina Panthers (yielding 30 pts)

This franchise has turned into the biggest joke in the NFL

Top Bottom