touchdown

Defense Wins Championships
Reaction score
I don't know of any NFL teams that would want Dak, based on Dak's playoff performances...

daboyz

👀
Reaction score
2/3rds of the teams around the league would snatch him up if they could in a heartbeat
No doubt. Him & Romo are the ONLY quarterbacks after Aikman that were able to take this franchise anywhere, period. Romo had to deal with 8-8 clapper, for a decade. Jerry held on to his step son too long. It's amazing how some hate on a quarterback when in fact it takes an entire squad (including coaches) to run on 4 cylinders as they did against Minnesota. Dallas could have easily landed Wentzie or Goff. Sure Goff took a trip to the Superbowl, but that was McVay (whose also the play caller) & he did the same with Stafford.

If Stafford was any good, he would have taken Detroit to more playoffs then then just three (which he lost) in over a decade with Detroit. He goes to the Rams who was all set up & wins a Superbowl. Again, it's a team & defenses that wins championships, not an individual player as many haters suggest.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
If Stafford was any good, he would have taken Detroit to more playoffs then then just three (which he lost) in over a decade with Detroit. He goes to the Rams who was all set up & wins a Superbowl. Again, it's a team & defenses that wins championships, not an individual player as many haters suggest.

So Stafford loses in Detroit and he's no good but he goes to the Rams and wins a SB because of coaching. So I guess he had good coaching and D in Detroit that you can say he wasn't any good? You don't even see the contradiction of your statement.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Say what you want about Dak

But he has a pretty decent record vs the divisional opponents

462d733ab4f267347375e86cb05d6eea.jpg

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Prescott doesnt deserve anything but Jones demanding a fucking refund.

He has been complete fucking garbage today.
Before he threw that god awful pick on second to last possession of the game, they kept showing close ups of the QB1. I swear I saw fear and definitely confusion on his face. BTW anybody but the worst team in the league ices the game there.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Before he threw that god awful pick on second to last possession of the game, they kept showing close ups of the QB1. I swear I saw fear and definitely confusion on his face. BTW anybody but the worst team in the league ices the game there.
Yep, saw the same thing several times during the game. Had that classic deer in the headlights look. It was very noticeable on the sidelines when he had his helmet off.

Kirk61

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Dak is a good QB but he's a boneheaded player even more, which makes him a great second string QB

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I'm just going to post this to get it out there before anyone asks.........I am NOT Colin Cowherd.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
I'm just going to post this to get it out there before anyone asks.........I am NOT Colin Cowherd.

He's probably not a top-10 QB

But this is not an elite defense and is nothing more than average at this point.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score

Ms. Daboyz,

First, my appologies for being abrassive in prior posts. I had no idea you were a lady and while we have some crazy fans here, we're not heathens (except for BB....stay far, far away).

I wouldn't have any issues with Dak's INT's if they were agressive in nature and down field passes. But he'll throw into tripple coverage on 10 yard routes because he can't read a D.

I remember reading about Mahomes throwing a ton of picks in training camp early in his career and Andy Reid told him to keep chucking it and that they won't score if he's afraid to go downfield. I feel the same way.......

daboyz

👀
Reaction score
Ms. Daboyz,

First, my appologies for being abrassive in prior posts. I had no idea you were a lady and while we have some crazy fans here, we're not heathens (except for BB....stay far, far away).

I wouldn't have any issues with Dak's INT's if they were agressive in nature and down field passes. But he'll throw into tripple coverage on 10 yard routes because he can't read a D.

I remember reading about Mahomes throwing a ton of picks in training camp early in his career and Andy Reid told him to keep chucking it and that they won't score if he's afraid to go downfield. I feel the same way.......
A true gentleman. Apology accepted. I do understand your frustration w/Dak. But remember, he's not alone in that department. 😋

Wishing you a very Merry Christmas Dodger 🎅

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
A true gentleman. Apology accepted. I do understand your frustration w/Dak. But remember, he's not alone in that department. 😋

Wishing you a very Merry Christmas Dodger 🎅

Merry Christmas to you and yours as well. No, Dak is not alone. I think Mahomes being on your lists reinforces my earlier point that his HC wants him to be aggressive. I use to call Dak a dink and dunk QB (Dink and Dak) and that's what he reverts to because he can't read a D and he doesn't trust his arm.

It's year 7 and the NFC is WIDE open. There are no true franchise QB's left and if we don't get to the SB this year, we never will with Dak under center.

Top Bottom