touchdown

Defense Wins Championships
Reaction score
Dak has yet to show that he can win Playoff Games and is a Championship Team QB.
All of the stats mean nothing to me, if you don't shine in the Playoffs.

Permatilt8

Spectator
Reaction score
This is a dance and it just doesn't hold water. Dak is getting paid elite money so he should be an elite QB. He is the problem. He's the problem and we'll continue to see it year after year.
Correct ... it only gets much much worse from here. Losing Cooper (a true ELITE talent, the avg seperation per route shows this) will expose this offense like 2018, and that Dak was ugly lol

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Correct ... it only gets much much worse from here. Losing Cooper (a true ELITE talent, the avg seperation per route shows this) will expose this offense like 2018, and that Dak was ugly lol

Yep. remember when we needed to spend a 1st to get Cooper and that solved all of Dak's problems? Now Coop is the problem, just like it'll be a another player next year and a coach or two after that. Dak's gonna bury a lot of bodies before he leaves Dallas.

Permatilt8

Spectator
Reaction score
Yep. remember when we needed to spend a 1st to get Cooper and that solved all of Dak's problems? Now Coop is the problem, just like it'll be a another player next year and a coach or two after that. Dak's gonna bury a lot of bodies before he leaves Dallas.
A whole fuckin graveyard lol

Cooper does so much for this offense bc you can't cover him 1v1, even BB knows this which is what allowed Lamb to feast vs Jalen Mills in the Patriots game. Cooper is one of, if not the best route runner in the NFL. He routinely creates seperation vs both zone and man coverage. Losing him is going to be brutal ...

Last edited:

Creeper

In the Rotation
Reaction score
Of course Dak is overpaid. So is Colin Cowherd and I don‘t even know how much he makes!

Go back to 2019, the year before they re-signed Dak. He played well for half the season then fell off a cliff, including a miserable effort against the Eagles in an all or nothing game. His defenders said he played poorly because of a shoulder injury. But how do they explain the Cowboys blowing out the WFT the following week in a game that meant almost nothing?

Based on experience Dak is the guy who plays well early in the season then looks ordinary the rest of the way, especially against the good teams. There was nothing about Dak’s history that warranted paying him $40 million. Dak is at best a $30 million to $33 million QB. When Dak told Jerry he wanted $40 million over effectively 4 years Jerry should have told him good-bye.

cml750

Facepalm
Reaction score
I am so happy I no longer follow the Cowboys, the NFL, or ANY sports. lol, judging from most of the replies in the last few pages of this thread I looked at out of boredom, It appears Dak is exactly what I thought he was back when I last watched the team in 2017. And the idiot Jones gave him a huge contract. :ROFLMAO: I do not miss the Jerry shit show at all.

daboyz

👀
Reaction score
Hard to say when you have the 25th ranked offensive coordinator, Moore, calling the plays.

nickb

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Prescott is not mediocre, but he is obviously not elite. The problem is the system they have in place. Every year the contracts get more ludicrous and it will continue to do so. Prescott is far from the first player (especially QB) to have signed a deal they weren't really worth. The owners are to blame for it.
I would go as far as slightly above average (not sure where that ranks in the mediocre category) and also believe that though the system can help or hurt but he's got to do better period.
The owners should take a share of the blame but why do ours seem to suck more than all the others?
We literally negotiate against ourselves and lose!!
I was never one to want to sign him to what he was going to get but also understand that you have to have a QB to have a shot at all.
The issue I always knew we were going to have is that a slightly than average player CANNOT take up that much of your cap as he makes no one around him better actually the exact opposite...he needs all the pieces around to be great for him to look slightly average

nickb

Practice Squad
Reaction score
I will admit if it's true what Cooper said about Dak being a black Kirk Cousins then props for splashing some shit on the shiny new car.
Because that statement is fucken a' right on!!!

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I will admit if it's true what Cooper said about Dak being a black Kirk Cousins then props for splashing some shit on the shiny new car.

I believe that was debunked or at least that's what I read.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Consider yourself sucked then.

Its was a joke dude.

daboyz

👀
Reaction score
Dak has yet to show that he can win Playoff Games and is a Championship Team QB.
All of the stats mean nothing to me, if you don't shine in the Playoffs.
Set the moment. The last game of the season in Philadelphia. The division is on the line. Dallas has the ball. 4th & goal, Moore decided to sit our two WR's & call a run to Zeke. Egals seen it, Zeke hit a brick wall. Egals win game & division. Dak gets blamed yet once again while Moore gets a gree pass.

Set the moment. Playoff vs Niners. Niners are playing sideline Defense. Instead of calling a pass or two, Moore calls a quarterback draw instead. Again, Dak gets blamed for not winning another playoff, while Moore again, gets a free pass.

Moore's been exposed several times during the 2021 season all the way down to the Cowboys last game. No wonder he was ranked 25th in best offensive coordinators!

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Set the moment. Playoff vs Niners. Niners are playing sideline Defense. Instead of calling a pass or two, Moore calls a quarterback draw instead. Again, Dak gets blamed for not winning another playoff, while Moore again, gets a free pass.

This has been discussed here and interviews have been posted. Dak made that call.

daboyz

👀
Reaction score
Could care less about what the haters have to say. Like Romo, the best 2 quarterbacks since Aikman, get the most hate. Yet both never left the top 10 best quarterbacks spot since they were rookies. Hilarious!

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Could care less about what the haters have to say. Like Romo, the best 2 quarterbacks since Aikman, get the most hate. Yet both never left the top 10 best quarterbacks spot since they were rookies. Hilarious!

I really haven't been inspired the last few years. But hey, you do you and I'll just be one of those haters.......

Top Bottom