Kirk61

Spectator
They keep saying Zak is in a slump. Zak has always been in a slump, he only averages about one good game out of three his whole career, that makes him a good second string quarterback, people need to wake up!

Scot

Pro Bowler
They keep saying Zak is in a slump. Zak has always been in a slump, he only averages about one good game out of three his whole career, that makes him a good second string quarterback, people need to wake up!

And yet he had the #1 offense in the league last season before getting hurt and knocked out for the season and he has the #1 offense in the league all this season

30450c355b685f140aabd9273a05ff8a.jpg

Pretty fucking good for a 2nd string qb am I right?

Last edited:

Kirk61

Spectator
And yet he had the #1 offense in the league last season before getting hurt and knocked out for the season and he has the #1 offense in the league all this season

30450c355b685f140aabd9273a05ff8a.jpg

Pretty fucking good for a 2nd string qb am I right?
but has zero passing yards so far in the second half lol

Scot

Pro Bowler
but has zero passing yards so far in the second half lol

you gotta be a pretty shitty QB to have a shitty game (or according to you, every other game) and STILL lead the league in yards AND scoring

damn, if only he could have 2 good games in a row he might lead the league in….
Oh wait, he already does

Top Bottom
We've logged Hit Counter by Digits Visitors since 2018.
DISCLAIMER:
The company requires me to use a disclaimer:
The opinions expressed are solely those of authors on this forum and do not represent the views of the Company (Jackson's Food Stores)
Thank you.