Kirk61

Practice Squad
Reaction score
They keep saying Zak is in a slump. Zak has always been in a slump, he only averages about one good game out of three his whole career, that makes him a good second string quarterback, people need to wake up!

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
They keep saying Zak is in a slump. Zak has always been in a slump, he only averages about one good game out of three his whole career, that makes him a good second string quarterback, people need to wake up!

And yet he had the #1 offense in the league last season before getting hurt and knocked out for the season and he has the #1 offense in the league all this season

30450c355b685f140aabd9273a05ff8a.jpg

Pretty fucking good for a 2nd string qb am I right?

Last edited:

Kirk61

Practice Squad
Reaction score
And yet he had the #1 offense in the league last season before getting hurt and knocked out for the season and he has the #1 offense in the league all this season

30450c355b685f140aabd9273a05ff8a.jpg

Pretty fucking good for a 2nd string qb am I right?
but has zero passing yards so far in the second half lol

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
but has zero passing yards so far in the second half lol

you gotta be a pretty shitty QB to have a shitty game (or according to you, every other game) and STILL lead the league in yards AND scoring

damn, if only he could have 2 good games in a row he might lead the league in….
Oh wait, he already does

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Lamb has dropped way too many passes for my comfort level over the past 2 seasons. And it’s not like we are getting amazing results out of him. He needs to step his game up, especially if he wants to takeover the #1 spot one day.

Macksfield

Cheerleader
Reaction score
Dak is confused in the pocket. Only when everything goes exactly as it's scripted does his bus driving work well. He feels the rush and he panics. He throws balls low he throws them high his poor accuracy is on video for the world to see. When you need him to step up and drive the team ahead he chokes. He is a great athlete. But he is a bus driver.

Kirk61

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Cowboys need another QB, Zak isn't a championship winner. The 12 win record this past season was a fluke, thanks to the NFC east being the worst division in the league. Time for change!

Ragnar

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Cowboys need another QB, Zak isn't a championship winner. The 12 win record this past season was a fluke, thanks to the NFC east being the worst division in the league. Time for change!

Unfortunately Jerry dove in head first on his contract. It's structured so that Dak gets restructured before 2022, keeping him on the team longer. He'll be here for awhile. Dallas is going to need to seriously focus on defense and the run game if they want to win anything.

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score

jeri & spawn dont have the courage, ingenuity, critical talent evaluation skills or the foresight to get rid of Dak, he'll be here 10 years from now barring some injury that takes him out

Permatilt8

Spectator
Reaction score
The problem with paying mediocre QBs all this money is it inherently costs the team more talented players leaving (see Amari Cooper)

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
The problem with paying mediocre QBs all this money is it inherently costs the team more talented players leaving (see Amari Cooper)
Prescott is not mediocre, but he is obviously not elite. The problem is the system they have in place. Every year the contracts get more ludicrous and it will continue to do so. Prescott is far from the first player (especially QB) to have signed a deal they weren't really worth. The owners are to blame for it.

Permatilt8

Spectator
Reaction score
Prescott is not mediocre, but he is obviously not elite. The problem is the system they have in place. Every year the contracts get more ludicrous and it will continue to do so. Prescott is far from the first player (especially QB) to have signed a deal they weren't really worth. The owners are to blame for it.
He is the definition of mediocre. The problem is dumb owners continue to pay these mediocre QBs despite the results of doing so showing the disaster that comes from doing so.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score

This is a dance and it just doesn't hold water. Dak is getting paid elite money so he should be an elite QB. He is the problem. He's the problem and we'll continue to see it year after year.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Most guys here thought I was nuts, and said so, back when I was saying we should have let Dak test the REAL market not the ersatz one where everyone assumes QBs always get top money. We could have matched his highest offer and got him for half what we're in for. Orrrrr some other sucker would be married to him, paying him this ridiculous money, and we would have been compensated nicely in the draft with conditional picks. Jerruh lets his personal feelings for players enter his business decisions. We've seen it time and time again. We're married to Dak and Zeke. Zeke, we even paid a couple of years early. A fucking running back!

So now we restructure and Jerruh cuts the kid a 20 million dollar check as a signing bonus, to save us 15 mil in cap space. I truly wonder how he can do that with a smile on his face. He might be just, batshit insane.

I saw Cowherd's show today and his take hasn't changed one bit. He and I were alone in the radical idea that you shouldn't be paying top money for just an average Joe at QB. People told him he was nuts, too. Well, here we are, right again.

I was right about Romo
I was right about Dez
I was right about Zeke
I was right about Dak.

Top Bottom