Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Hell of a touchdown hookup for the Vikings, but Theilen hurt his hamstring on the play, questionable to return.

Dupree89

In the Rotation
Reaction score
Dan Quinn has one more week in Atlanta before the plug is pulled IMO. I think they have Seattle next and then their bye week.

Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Dan Quinn has one more week in Atlanta before the plug is pulled IMO. I think they have Seattle next and then their bye week.
At best. Playing this bad and Freeman getting kicked out for throwing a punch, wouldn't shock me if he's gone first thing in the morning...

Dupree89

In the Rotation
Reaction score
At best. Playing this bad and Freeman getting kicked out for throwing a punch, wouldn't shock me if he's gone first thing in the morning...

Miami had a lineman tossed today too for throwing a punch. 2nd or 3rd play of the game.

Dupree89

In the Rotation
Reaction score
must be nice having Aaron Rodgers. 5 TD passes today, to 5 different receivers. Some of their guys catching passes today I have never heard of. And this is without his # 1 WR. He is over 400 yards, also ran for a TD and has not turned it over.

Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Cordarelle Patterson with what will likely be the Bears' entire offense today...

Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Trubisky is absolute crap at this point. I haven't seen a single positive the coaches can point to at halftime.

Dupree89

In the Rotation
Reaction score
Saints go into Chicago and are playing a good, physical football game. When we go there later, our entire team will play like they all sit down to pee. Coaching staff included.

touchdown

Defense Wins Championships
Reaction score
We should leave it all out there on the field tonight. Next week is our Bye week to recover from giving 110%. That includes you Jason Calvin Garrett.

Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Vander Esch back to the locker room, at least he's walking under his own power and doesn't appear hobbled.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Why the fuck is Zeke wearing Michael Jackson glitter gloves?

Top Bottom