Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
You want my honest opinion on this game. I think we lose by 3 or 7 . Cowboys show promise on the opening drive only to kick yet another field goal . The secondary gets shredded for about 360 and 3 tds from Wentz. We make a push in the latter stages of the game so we can another “ scratching and clawing , we fought “, pat on the back bullshit comment . A few claps from Jason Carrot . A “ rub your ass, you’ll get em next time “ comment from the old liver spot . All in all another Sunday as a cowboys fan . The only thing that sucks is gotta stay up till almost midnight to watch this fuckin circus . DAMN NIGHT GAMES!!!!!!!

You may be giving this team a whole lot of credit. They could just as easily come out flat like they have the last few weeks and just bend over while the Eagles abuse them. That wouldn't surprise me one bit.

Dupree89

In the Rotation
Reaction score
I can't pick Dallas to win this game, BUT...I also won't argue with Doomsday and his take.

I mean, isn't this what Garrett has done in the past? We finally hope to bury him and he pulls out a win and (in Jerry's mind) they are back on track.

Eagles 31
Cowboys 27

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I can't pick Dallas to win this game, BUT...I also won't argue with Doomsday and his take.

I mean, isn't this what Garrett has done in the past? We finally hope to bury him and he pulls out a win and (in Jerry's mind) they are back on track.

Eagles 31
Cowboys 27

You think we score 30 plus? I don't. If we win it's because the D stepped up.

Cowboys 6
Eagles 0

Dupree89

In the Rotation
Reaction score
and why doesnt # 90 keep his mouth shut until he actually does something worthwhile this year. All the fraud is doing is stealing money.

Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score
The answer's been right in front of us this whole time. The perfect way to fix everything wrong about this team without interference. Put Jerry on the cover of Madden.

Genius? If it was, somebody smarter would have came up with it a long time ago...

Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score
and why doesnt # 90 keep his mouth shut until he actually does something worthwhile this year. All the fraud is doing is stealing money.

True, although I'm glad somebody at least said something instead of rolling over and playing dead like Garrett did...

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
You may be giving this team a whole lot of credit. They could just as easily come out flat like they have the last few weeks and just bend over while the Eagles abuse them. That wouldn't surprise me one bit.

That is exactly what I am hoping for

Anything to help speed up Garrett’s exit out the door

And who are we kidding anyway? Why hope and root for us to make the playoffs when we stand zero chance of success in the post season

We will always be at the disadvantage against the better teams because of Garrett’s coaching

He has proven for over 10 years that no matter how good a team he may have on the field, that he will always be the weak link when it comes to winning when it matters most

The only way we have real success is without Garrett at the helm

Garrett has proven he can’t win against a better coach

And now he’s further proving he can’t win against average/bad coaches with winless teams

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Sounds like a disclocated kneecap but no break. Most of the doctor types posting on Twitter say anywhere from 4-6 weeks to season ending surgery, depending on the MRI...

View attachment 4917

View attachment 4919KC is fucked without Mahomes.

well, thats pretty much a wrap

uZ2XcR7.png

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I hate having to wait till 5pm to watch my Cowboys game. I can only imagine how much it must suck to have to wait till 8pm for the start of the game

Dupree89

In the Rotation
Reaction score
Eagles 27 Cowboys 17. Until they prove different, that's about as much faith as I can muster right now...

you sound as defeated and beat down as me.

Last week, I think it was yimyammer who said he hoped for all losses (sorry if I have the wrong person) but anyway..I said I couldn't do that this early. But let me tell you, after the Jets loss...I am getting dangerously close to thinking the same way. A 10-14 point loss tonight, I fear I will be pushed over the edge and will be in the "please lose" mindset.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
That was me hoping for all losses

It may have been others as well

But after we lost to the winless Jets it proved to me that we stand zero chance at success in the post season because of our coaching

We are losing to winless new HC’s with shitty teams. Which lets me know that we stand ZERO chance in the post season vs any team with a real HC

This team has proven that it can’t overcome Garrett’s coaching

so our only hope for future success starts with replacing Garrett. That starts now by losing the rest of the games so that Jeruh has no chance in hell of justifying keeping Garrett around for any reason at all

Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score
I hate having to wait till 5pm to watch my Cowboys game. I can only imagine how much it must suck to have to wait till 8pm for the start of the game
It definitely does. It's worse for my wife, though, it's harder for her to tune out my yelling at the tv at night than it is in the afternoon...

Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Xavier Rhodes protests flags against him as dramatically as any db in the league....

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
It definitely does. It's worse for my wife, though, it's harder for her to tune out my yelling at the tv at night than it is in the afternoon...

I don’t even get mad when we suck nowadays. I ain’t even mad by the end of the game these days.

I’m just used to it

Now I only yell at the tv if we are about to score

Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score
I don’t even get mad when we suck nowadays. I ain’t even mad by the end of the game these days.

I’m just used to it

Now I only yell at the tv if we are about to score
Oh, I've always yelled. My middle kid learned his first swear word from a Quincy Carter interception...

Top Bottom