nickb

Practice Squad
Reaction score
this stuff pisses me off Nick. Now on post game radio they have 2 ultimate homers on with them. Brad Sham and he is a sham and mickey spagnola. Bragging how many yards the offense put up. To hear them talk, the only thing bad today was the run defense. What a fucking joke.
Spagnola is the worst...not sure about Sham
I was out watching this game and it was a comedy of errors...yes behind Amari but fuck you are supposed to be a stud so catch it...though a better QB throws a much "catchable" ball...and when your WR is STREAKING DOWN THE SIDELINE...please, please for fuck's sake in stride!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This D is overrated and not sure what is happening to them...we made Jones look like the second coming of Tomlinson!! The tackling sucked and their Oline pushed us around in the running game
Watching Garrett looked lost was staisfying
I do agree with Garrett in the sense that we should not have to throw a challenge flag when clearly the receiver caught it...and that PI call was bullshit, not when the ball is 5yds underthrown

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Spagnola is the worst...not sure about Sham
They're both Jerruh employees, not objective journalists. So we don't hold them to any journalistic standard. When Jerruh fired Dale Hansen, that ended any journalistic integrity for announcers/commentators paid by Jerruh.

nickb

Practice Squad
Reaction score
The sad thing is that we will score just enough points to make the score look competitive

When in actuality it never was, not for one minute all game long
DING, DING, DING!!!! Copernicus lives!!

nickb

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Holy shit, Garrett showing anger?! First time for everything, I suppose.
Yeah except i t came with an unsportsmanlike penalty...though that referee was egging him on especially on the PI call

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Yeah except i t came with an unsportsmanlike penalty...though that referee was egging him on especially on the PI call
The thought of not being able to steal another 5 mil from my senile billionaire boss next year would anger me too.

Sent from my SM-J337P using Tapatalk

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
So, let me spell out the symptoms of the Jason Carrot Cancer:

We haven't blocked a punt in forever. Why? because we don't work on it. We don't want the roughing penalties. Just let 'em punt it. Risk averse. Oh and when we really really need to block one? We don't know how, haven't really worked on it. So, we run into the kicker!

Punt returns - Just secure the ball. Don't take any chances trying to break one to the house. It's better just to make sure we secure the ball. Don't take the risk. When is the last time we had a punt return for a TD?

Blocking Field goals - when is the last time we blocked one? See above, same shit. Blocked extra point? Please. Too risky to try. Just hope he misses!

Sacks - as Troy pointed out tonight, we just don't get many. It's too risky! Better to just get "near" the guy and hope he screws up. (Hope is the actual fucking plan in all of this.)

Interceptions - as Troy pointed out tonight, we just don't get many, and for several years. More of the same shit. Just hope they drop it, or when they catch it Just make the tackle and hope they fumble. Our DBs can't catch the ball, because we don't work on it. It's too risky to go for picks. Don't turn around looking for the ball, just stay in position to make the tackle after he catches it. Be a professional spectator, not a defender.

Fumbles - Jason says, don't go for the strip, you might get called for a facemask. Just make the sure tackle. So, we don't really work earnestly on stripping the ball.

Kick Returns - just let it go if it's in the end zone at all. Not worth the risk of a fumble and stuff. Let's just take the ball on the 25 and don't bother using this as a chance to pop one. (I wonder why opponents don't purposely kick it short, landing it around the 5... Because hey, we don't work on fielding kickoffs anyway!)

You get the point. Everything is risk averse. Ginger wants to make the game sanitary like the fucking stadium. He coaches scared, and that makes his players, play scared. Tentative, unsure, hesitant, constantly quashing their better instincts. Rookies come in and use their instincts and make a big splash, that shit gets coached out of them real quick.

C'mon guys. You can load this roster with all the talent you want. But the results are going to be the same as long as we have this fucking metastasizing cancerous philosophy at the top. The Red Tumor. Players have come and gone, the results have been the same.

Wanna blame Dak? Shit, you fucks would be celebrating the numbers Dak put up today, were it Romo. What me worry Tony could throw FOUR picks - all of them bonehead not deflections, and if he almost came back to win or threw for 400 yards y'all would be crowing about how great he is. He never fucking was. He did all of the same shit we're seeing Dak do. Only difference is Dak doesn't throw the shit the bed game ending 4th quarter bonehead picks in the opponent end zone, or the 4th quarter game ending pick six. They were both victims of the same Red Cancer.

Dupree89

In the Rotation
Reaction score
Only difference is Dak doesn't throw the shit the bed game ending 4th quarter bonehead picks in the opponent end zone, or the 4th quarter game ending pick six.

true, but a smart ass could suggest Dak just gets it over with early. :funny:

Dupree89

In the Rotation
Reaction score
but I get your larger point about Garrett. But I add marinelli to the list too. Marinelli is too old, he must go.

Dupree89

In the Rotation
Reaction score
Jerry gonna be making a payment to the league......

Side judge Scott Edwards made the call on Garrett, and in a pool report referee Ron Torbert gave the reason for the penalty.
"It was for abusive language toward an official," Torbert said.
When that explanation was relayed to Jones, the Cowboys owner and general manager expressed his irritation.
"Oh, I hope the little darling didn't hear something he hadn't heard before," Jones said. "We should all stop the wheel over that if he got [a penalty for] abusive language."

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
The first 3 games against subpar opponents, yes. The coward Carrot opened the playbook. Against more decent teams it was "play not to lose" and very limited play calling. It wasn't until the refs pissed him off personally that we opened up our offense and started throwing to others besides number 19.

How do you know this? How do you know it wasn't Dak who had to change his game because we were running out of time and so deep in the hole? There's no way you can make this claim with any certainty.

Think about the nonsense - we don't throw to Cobb until we're down by 21? We don't throw to running backs or tight ends until late in the 3rd quarter?

And I'll ask again....how do you know it's not Dak?

All these Dak defenses are so abstract there's no real way to prove or verify them.

Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score
In Brown's defense that ball was 5yds underthrown and the receiver made no attempt to come back to the ball...that was simply a bullshit call but pretty much exemplified our day
The refs were garbage today but so were we...this D is suspect and Dak is well...Dak!!!
Doesn't matter what the receiver did or didn't do. Brown was playing the receiver and not the ball, didn't even try to turn around. That's going to get a flag every time. Always has.

Dupree89

In the Rotation
Reaction score
Doesn't matter what the receiver did or didn't do. Brown was playing the receiver and not the ball, didn't even try to turn around. That's going to get a flag every time. Always has.

Bingo! This isn't just Dallas guys either. So many DBs around the league never turn around to look for the ball. Its just amazing that this happens many times each week in the NFL.

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
week 5 and the seasons already over, this group aint doing shit

lolololol

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
Only if you make contact before the ball arrives. Like Troy, I initially thought it was a bad call, but he did get there a hair too early.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
a4d214c09689126fc4556acb8c2d6c7d.jpg

Top Bottom