yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
man i wish i could be light hearted like you guys are about this stuff. A Dallas loss ruins my sunday , ruins my monday, and ruins half of my tuesday. My blood is boiling right now.

25 years of this shit, I'm numb to it, I honestly would get more joy out of this team going years of 1-15 just to see jeri and spawn squirm

this never ending nonsense of hype, occasional tease and fail has left me dead inside as a fan

I have zero faith jeri and spawn will ever win jack shit again

theyre just lucky free agency and the salary cap has made the league so mediocre, it helps hide how horrifically incompetent they are

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
thank you maveric. I didnt know you had to hit both. When i hit quote, then hit reply, it works.
Just hit reply. The quote thing is that fucking multi-quote shit I got rid of, but our owner brought back. Ignore it, hit reply only when you want to quote a post.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
With how well we are playing tonight I just can’t fucking wait till we play the Patriots!

Ooooh boy that’s gonna be a great game to watch

Dupree89

In the Rotation
Reaction score
what a half of football. Does anyone even think the team is focused?

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Fuck this team thinking they can go into the season with Maher. Disgusting.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
We have Ginger's moral victory for the first half though - we get to go into the locker room with all three of our timeouts!

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Maybe, just maybe, we lose enough and bad enough for Garrett to get fired after the Patriots game

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
We have Ginger's moral victory for the first half though - we get to go into the locker room with all three of our timeouts!
Then we stupidly use two of them, tryna run a couple of useless plays in 21 seconds? Instead of letting them punt then just taking a knee?

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I heard something that D Law is dealing with some sort of shoulder injury

Anyone hear that as well?

If so, was it his same shoulder he just had surgery on or the other one.

Him being injured would explain why he’s doing a Dez impersonation after getting paid his big contract then not doing shit

Dupree89

In the Rotation
Reaction score
Then we stupidly use two of them, tryna run a couple of useless plays in 21 seconds? Instead of letting them punt then just taking a knee?

agree 100%. Risk fielding a punt at your 10YL. Then 2 runs and a quick slant. That was concerning.

Top Bottom