Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
So I’m sitting in a bar and watching the game and a lesbian walks in. Kind of obvious that the gene pool got mixed up. No sweat, I’m not judgmental and I actually kind of like it. And behind her walks a gal that I look at and would hit in my younger years. I’d probably hit it now but I’m too old. I’m thinking more like it’s a waste of trashy looking talent.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
So I’m sitting in a bar and watching the game and a lesbian walks in. Kind of obvious that the gene pool got mixed up. No sweat, I’m not judgmental and I actually kind of like it. And behind her walks a gal that I look at and would hit in my younger years. I’d probably hit it now but I’m too old. I’m thinking more like it’s a waste of trashy looking talent.
Much like Taco going to the Dolphins!

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Notice how all the nyuk-nyuk went away and the game took a total 180?

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Seems like Jerry was reading our comments and went down to the locker room and did some in-person ass chewing.

Dupree89

In the Rotation
Reaction score
these penalties suck...and they are a direct reflection on the head coach. Its all about discipline.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I’m not trying to derail the 6 pages of the game thread, but I do my best thinking over a few beers and things become very clear to me.

So when I see these young leftists like AOC, or these young militant women, they’re not mad a Trump or global warming. They’re not protesting that stuff and I don’t even think they really understand it or even give a shit. They’re mad that today’s generation of men would rather play PS4 than score tail. They’re frustrated. And I don’t blame them.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
The players will not be what holds us back

The injuries will not be what holds us back

The OC/DC will not be what holds us back

It will be the head coach that keeps us from seeing success beyond the first round of the playoffs

Once we make it past the first round all the other factors will be a wash with the rest of the teams in the playoffs

Where we will ALWAYS be at a disadvantage is with our head coach. And in the playoffs is where the HC is most important

We will always fall short when we have to count on the HC to be the difference maker in an important game

Dupree89

In the Rotation
Reaction score
I take these awful penalties, drops, bad passes etc and say....what happens if we do that while playing New England?

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Pollard's a keeper. 136 yds rushing today and just scored a TD. Zeke also has 136 on the ground.

Top Bottom