Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
because its a LONG season and starting good is nice but they will be humbled and probably need to be somewhere along the line

Moore is a pleasant surprise but I still believe he's gonna hit a wall and he doesnt have the experience to keep up with the long term D-coordinators he'll face, growing pains seem inevitable
Well. The harsh truth is... To beat Dallas the basic formula remains the same - make Dak beat you with the precision passing game. Take away the deep balls and cover the receivers tight. Cheat up to stop the run. Make him beat you with dink and dunk.

Don't know if anyone can pull this off though if all our weapons are healthy. We have a couple of guys now nobody can cover for more than 3-5 seconds.

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
I could see the Cowboys sleep walking or mailing it in and winning like 24-7 with Miami getting a garbage time TD that would make a lot of degenerate gamblers wanna slit their wrist. Only way Dallas loses this game is if Dak goes down on their first series, i see no other possibility of loss.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
feels like you're getting tempted
This is the ultimate "trap game" and EVERYBODY brings his A-game and wants to beat Dallas. Would be Miami's only win this season. Would fit right in with Houston's first win as a franchise against us, and with many other bizarre can't happen no way losses we have.
I could see the Cowboys sleep walking or mailing it in and winning like 24-7 with Miami getting a garbage time TD that would make a lot of degenerate gamblers wanna slit their wrist. Only way Dallas loses this game is if Dak goes down on their first series, i see no other possibility of loss.
8 or 9 turnovers, 4 or 5 sacks... Defense giving up chunk plays and big play scores, kicking team or punt team giving up a house call... Pick sixes...

You're kidding right?

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Or even worse, we get up by 4 or 5 TDs and Ginger takes our foot off the gas, loathe to be accused of "running up the score." Next thing you know its Oilers-Buffalo all over again.

Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Of course Dez would be the one going there...

Dez Bryant‏ @DezBryant 5 minutes ago

This is a great time for the Jets to call Kaep

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Of course Dez would be the one going there...

Dez Bryant‏ @DezBryant 5 minutes ago

This is a great time for the Jets to call Kaep
Several teams need a QB right now, Nawlins and Pissburgh included along with the Jest. That's why nobody's asking Kaep. Because they need a quarterback.

dude

Spectator
Reaction score
because its a LONG season and starting good is nice but they will be humbled and probably need to be somewhere along the line

Moore is a pleasant surprise but I still believe he's gonna hit a wall and he doesnt have the experience to keep up with the long term D-coordinators he'll face, growing pains seem inevitable
I wonder how much of the offense we have seen so far.
I mean, with just a little a bit more motion Dak is getting better reads and even more play action defenses have to respect the run... the called bootlegs and runs for Dak haven't been as heavy this year as yet... RBs haven't been real heavy in the passing game. Garrett and Linehan's tired "better execution" bullshit has been shown the door, I do believe. What's more, I think Moore will be able to adjust on the fly and not have to wait ala the oldschoolers over him right now.
He will have bad days, but I also think Dak and Company are quickly learning to compensate for that as well. At least that is my hope.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
So when we make the playoffs, win one game and then lose the next and FINALLY fire Garrett....

Do we promote Chris Richard or Kellen Moore to HC?

Top Bottom