Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
3 more TD’s to tie And 4 more to take the record for Witten to pass Dez as the all time TD leader for the Cowboys

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
It sure seems like it on game days

The game day threads used to blow up each Sunday.

I fear the sites owner not paying his bills and letting the forum go down more than once and one time for multiple days has caused a large number of the regulars to frequent other better run sites instead of this one

At least Dooms is back. So that’s a plus

Dupree89

In the Rotation
Reaction score
thats too bad. I dont like that other site, they pretty much tell you what you can and cannot post. Fuck them.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Do we start calling Helen Keller Moore, "Kill'em More" from now on? Play calling this season is much improved. Scheme is far better. Execution for the most part, way better.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
one thing I just cant grasp:

with a RB as dynamic as 21, why do we ever go empty backfield. It does not make sense to me.
Like I pointed out last week, it makes sense now with the better passing scheme, new route trees, precision route running, getting separation and multiple weapons doing just that.

Having Zeke in the so-called "11 personnel" package is monster. Over 70 percent on that so far this season.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Dak is much better as well

It seems that combo of Kitna and Moore have done wonders for his progression as a QB

Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score
scot-

are me and you the only 2 that post here anymore?
My internet's been back and forth today, and the only game I'm getting right now is Min/GB, which is good running and defense, and both qbs playing like shit...

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Go Cowboys!
2-0
We “should” go 3-0 next week when we play Miami

Dak looks much improved
The WR Corps look much improved
The play calling is certainly much improved!

Most of the issues we bitched about last season have shown great improvement so far

Plus we get Quinn back next week. That will hopefully help our pass rush

My biggest concern is our run defense. If we can get that sorted out we will have a good start to this season

Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Miami doesn't seem to like their running backs, so I doubt that'll be an issue.

Plus, given what Baltimore and New England did to them we should put up 40 just getting off the plane.

Dupree89

In the Rotation
Reaction score
great win. Anyone here over 50 years old knows that the redskins are still the biggest rivalry. Going into DC anything can happen. 2-0 in division. Dak and Zeke and the entire offense looked super. All day, Dak threw only 2 bad balls. The INT and the deep ball to 13 that shoulda been a score.

My concern remains the lack of a pass rush.

And I said it last week but its worth repeating. 13 is on the verge of stardom.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Is it just me or does LVE seem to not be a factor in games like he was regularly last season?

I just don’t hear his name called that much so far this season.

Last season he seemed to be damn near everywhere

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Go Cowboys!
2-0
We “should” go 3-0 next week when we play Miami

Dak looks much improved
The WR Corps look much improved
The play calling is certainly much improved!

Most of the issues we bitched about last season have shown great improvement so far

Plus we get Quinn back next week. That will hopefully help our pass rush

My biggest concern is our run defense. If we can get that sorted out we will have a good start to this season
I'm not wild about the front 7 on D this year either, it just doesn't seem to have the "pop" of last year. But, it's always been okay with me if the opponent makes a few first downs and helps us eat clock. Maybe even if we give up a coupla TDs on long drives here and there and a FG or two once in awhile, after long drives. But NOT often. Much prefer 9 plays and punt. Prefer 11 plays and a pick for us, even more.

Dupree89

In the Rotation
Reaction score
i agree LVE hasnt had his named called as much...but my biggest concern on defense is 90. Earn your $$ mother fucker.

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
It's Lawrence and a bunch of JAGs on the line. If he doesn't get to the QB, no one does. No pass rush and no INTs will be this team's undoing yet again. Let's see what Quinn adds.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I agree

I’m hoping the arrival of Quinn will help free up D Law more. Or vice versa, if they double D Law then hopefully that will help Quinn get free.

Maliek Collins looked great in preseason. I expected him to be more disruptive but he hasn’t done much in these two games.

“If” our D-Line can get rolling and get some pressure it will help cause some INT’s for our secondary

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
They're not leaving us a whole hell of a lot to bitch about. Like in past years.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Jeruh and baby Jeruh have done a great job at building a team that has the talent to win it all

Unfortunately he didn’t do anything to fix our biggest handicap -Our head coach!

At this point Carrot Top is the one thing that is likely to hold us back in the post season

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
Connor Williams was a turd again, but that's nothing new.

Top Bottom