Reaction score
ROFL
56bafa02219831734443c23998513de8.jpg

The best part is that Dak torched his ass on the first TD of the game

But getting a long run and stiff arming his ass was pretty sweet too

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
great win. Anyone here over 50 years old knows that the redskins are still the biggest rivalry. Going into DC anything can happen. 2-0 in division. Dak and Zeke and the entire offense looked super. All day, Dak threw only 2 bad balls. The INT and the deep ball to 13 that shoulda been a score.

My concern remains the lack of a pass rush.

And I said it last week but its worth repeating. 13 is on the verge of stardom.

That INT was a bad throw which was thrown slightly behind Cobb. But it shouldn’t have been an INT. To me, if a WR gets both hands on the ball then he should come down with the ball, or at the very least he should be able to keep anyone else from catching it. The ball should Not bounce off of both your hands and end up in a position to be picked off. If you are outstretched and can only get one hand on it then that can happen. But if you actually get both hands on the ball then you should either catch it yourself, or keep anyone else from catching it.

I agree about 13. He’s going to end up being much more than a #2 like T. Willy was. This guy is going to be a stud that can be a huge factor in games. Especially if Cooper blows up and causes teams to dbl team him. Then you have Zeke to worry about. This offense has the potential to give DC’s fits trying to defend this team.

Dupree89

In the Rotation
Reaction score
doomsday- you are 100% right. Not much to bitch about...
lack of a pass rush is a concern to me...and after 2 games, the defense overall isnt very intimidating.

other than that, its very small complaints I would have.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I thought we would be seeing more from our D with how well they appeared to perform in the preseason and without D Law and Byron Jones ever taking a snap.

I believe our pass rush will improve in the next couple weeks. We get Quinn back and essentially what amounts to an extra pre season game next week vs Miami to help work out the kinks.

But I still worry about our ability to stop the run. We did good today by holding the Foreskins to 47 yards. But we gave up 400+ yards in the 2 previous games (Rams in the playoffs last season and the NYG last week)

Plus I’m not seeing the same swarm to the ball by our line backers that we saw last season. I’m not hearing Jaylon or LVE’s names enough for my liking

After the preseason it appeared that our D was going to be the dominant side of the ball this year. But as it turns out it’s the big O that’s been dominant.

If our D can get better we may be in a great position this season

I just hope D Law and Jaylon don’t pull a Dez now that they’ve gotten paid

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Do we start calling Helen Keller Moore, "Kill'em More" from now on? Play calling this season is much improved. Scheme is far better. Execution for the most part, way better.

Kellen Moore is what I was expecting the Red Dolt to be. This offense is totally different and is completely opposite in philosophy from Garrett's "line up and beat your man" mind set. Props to Kellen Moore.

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
lots of Dallas fans in attendance

it was crazy, I would hear the crowd cheer after they saw the result of a penalty before the announcers told us what it was so I thought it was on Dallas but it was on the Redskins. I can't believe things have gotten so bad in Washington that Cowboy fans can be this loud in their stadium

Snyder has really fucked that team up

Ragnar

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Even though Dallas has a better secondary and linebackers, they can't let the QB sit back there with 3 seconds to throw all game. Hopefully with Quinn, and the return of Gregory at some point, Dallas can get back to tormenting QBs. If Dallas can do that, they'll be a terror in the NFC. Pressure leads to turnovers which leads to wins.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Ryan keeping Romo's legacy alive. Throws a bonehead pick passing from his own one yard line resulting in an Egals TD 4 plays later, then throws another one in the Egals end zone after driving his team 75 yards...

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
how the fuck does Atlanta give up that 4th down conversion?

Are both these teams awful or what?

Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Was there any sign of anything with Gallup? If it was serious I'd have thought we'd have heard or seen something before now.

The article didn’t say and I haven’t seen any other reports about MG’s injury

I was surprised to read about it in the article because I never saw him limping or acting injured during the game, and I didn’t remember him being pulled from the game

Hopefully it’s not serious. I would hate to see him have a set back in his development

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
c29021d7016088ea488472f5e34b2e8c.jpg

I wish it was a pic of Moore and Dak instead of Moore and Carrot Top

But the stat remains the same and is pretty impressive none the less

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I know we have been rollin the last two games, and it looks like we are getting everything that we have been asking for in past seasons. It appears that most of our problems have been solved

So why do I feel like...

Oh yeah...
Because I’m a long time Cowboy fan, Jerry Jones is still the owner, and worst of all Jason Garrett is still the head coach

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
I know we have been rollin the last two games, and it looks like we are getting everything that we have been asking for in past seasons. It appears that most of our problems have been solved

So why do I feel like...

Oh yeah...
Because I’m a long time Cowboy fan, Jerry Jones is still the owner, and worst of all Jason Garrett is still the head coach

because its a LONG season and starting good is nice but they will be humbled and probably need to be somewhere along the line

Moore is a pleasant surprise but I still believe he's gonna hit a wall and he doesnt have the experience to keep up with the long term D-coordinators he'll face, growing pains seem inevitable

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
That’s sort of what I said last week

That it will take 6-8 weeks for the DC’s to get enough of a read on Kellen Moore’s offense. Then we will see if he’s the real deal or not

And on a side note, I just watched a post game interview with Amari Cooper. Has anyone else noticed that he sorta sounds like Michael Jackson when he talks?

Top Bottom