Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
The most Garrett thing to do would be to win this game, cost us 17 spots in next years draft and have PHI win and not make the playoffs

With Garrett ending his career triumphantly at his gold standard of 8-8

Jerseycowboysfan

Practice Squad
Reaction score
This fuckin team is a disaster. Straight up...3 fuckin turnovers and we got 6 points to show for it. 6 of 9 for 6 yds ????? Are you serious????? This team is dogshit .. maybe it’s better off we lose . 🤷🏻‍♂️ I dunno

Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Blown coverage by whoever was covering Zeke, zigged when he should've zagged...

BriefAndToThePoint

Cheerleader
Reaction score
This fuckin team is a disaster. Straight up...3 fuckin turnovers and we got 6 points to show for it. 6 of 9 for 6 yds ????? Are you serious????? This team is dogshit .. maybe it’s better off we lose . 🤷🏻‍♂️ I dunno

it’s in the bottom 5 teams this year.

think of the division we’re in. think of the record.

please football gods. let the Eagles win.

please !

BriefAndToThePoint

Cheerleader
Reaction score
My optimism levels are dropping at a rapid pace. Needing the Eagles to give me a shot.

this is the worst Cowboys team i’ve ever watched. the most disgusting foul football i’ve witnessed. at least in the campo 5-11 years we didn’t expect anything....

“montez sweat” of the washington redskins is killing us right now.

the players are going to make sure we lose this game. i am totally convinced they are the throwing the game, so they don’t have to play next week. zeke is ready for a fatty and cabo.

Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score
this is the worst Cowboys team i’ve ever watched. the most disgusting foul football i’ve witnessed. at least in the campo 5-11 years we didn’t expect anything....

This offense plays aweful, but you can see that some talent is there. What talent was there during the Chad Hutchinson/Quincy Carter debacle?

“montez sweat” of the washington redskins is killing us right now.

Sweat was a first round pick with at least some fanfare. Guys like that tend to have a game like this towards the end of the year if they hadn't already.

spiderfan_MJ

In the Rotation
Reaction score
My optimism levels are dropping at a rapid pace. Needing the Eagles to give me a shot.

The Eagles gave me that shot, which is nice. However, the Cowboys are up 10 and the Eagles are only up 7. Things can still go wrong. I don't like this.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Ok, which one of you guys fucked up and wore your lucky shirt?

Take that shit off or you are going to fuck up next years draft

Top Bottom