Jerseycowboysfan

Practice Squad
Reaction score
I understand the Jan 14th contract expiration date. What I don’t understand is why this old liver spot is waiting so long to make a move. This piece of shit is so selfish and so self absorbed that he can’t even give the cowboys fans the satisfaction of seeing the whole “ fired “ headlines in the news . He’s gonna wait till the contract expires. Fuckin asshole

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
I understand the Jan 14th contract expiration date. What I don’t understand is why this old liver spot is waiting so long to make a move. This piece of shit is so selfish and so self absorbed that he can’t even give the cowboys fans the satisfaction of seeing the whole “ fired “ headlines in the news . He’s gonna wait till the contract expires. Fuckin asshole

why be satisfied with one day of publicity when you can drag it out unitl the 14th and keep everyone talking about it

if we were smart, we'd just ignore anything jerry and how spawn ever say

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score

This is easy to understand, and it’s one thing the Jeruh is a master of.....

Free publicity! Think about it??

When you turn on the NFL network what’s the top story? It’s what’s going to happen to Jason Garrett? Who’s going to be the next head coach of the Dallas Cowboys? Why is Jeruh waiting so long? Why why why???

He has the Dallas Cowboys as the fucking number 1 story on the NFL network that keeps getting repeated every ten minutes. And we aren’t even in the fucking playoffs!!!!

They are talking more about Garrett than the playoffs teams

Jeruh is loving this shit!

And what does Jeruh need to do to get all this free publicity?

Absolutely nothing, just sit back in his recliner, on his mega yacht and sip his Johnny Walker

Fucking brilliant

Top Bottom