Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
what a crazy year, outside of the Detroit game, Dallas either lost or blew out their opponent

I think they'll finish with a 110+ point diff

And still miss the playoffs
First time it’s ever happened

That’s a nice record to cap off the “Garrett’s most embarrassing records thread” before he’s ushered out the door

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
It’s a stat I heard earlier

sounds extreme, maybe if they had made the playoffs it could swing it a bit but from the 12th pick to the 28th pick?

I dont think that math works

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
34-17 Shegulls with 3 minutes left to play

Turn out the lights, the party is over!

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
sounds extreme, maybe if they had made the playoffs it could swing it a bit but from the 12th pick to the 28th pick?

I dont think that math works

You may be right on that. That sounds more accurate. We probably had to make the playoffs for it to drop that many spots

Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score
ESPN Stats & Info‏ @ESPNStatsInfo 7 minutes ago

Carson Wentz is also the 1st player in NFL history with 4,000 Pass Yards in a season without a 500-yard WR.

Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Colin Cowherd‏ @ColinCowherd 5 minutes ago

The Cowboys are really clicking today. I mean, it’s like three months late, but boy are they rolling.

Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Dez Bryant‏ @DezBryant 4 minutes ago

It’s frustrating to watch how the play calling is different... the eagles play tons of man coverage....cowboys should have clinched last week... Crazy you got to wait until shit on the line... I hate to say this but eagles understood this 5 weeks ago....stop wasting great talent

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
He is finally gone

And that was the last time we will have to watch him clap on the sideline when one of his players fucks up a play

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I can’t wait to watch Jeruh field questions about Garrett!

DDdave

Practice Squad
Reaction score
I'm gonna laugh fricken my butt off when JJ announces he is going to give JG a 1 year contract.

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
move it, tubby

NFL-Football-02.gif

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
It sucks not being in Texas

I don’t get to see the postgame interviews with Jeruh and I’ll miss seeing Garrett’s last presser live

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
I'm gonna laugh fricken my butt off when JJ announces he is going to give JG a 1 year contract.
Yeah I'm not celebrating at all in any way until the canning is official. I can definitely see Jerruh giving Ginger Carrot a one or even a two year extension, wouldn't be at all surprised.

Top Bottom