dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
We can blame all the other factors and you’d be right. But this QB is not worth 40 million. Give me a break.

Prescott has been really good this year, so much so that he was getting national attention as a legit MVP candidate. That's WITH Jason Garrett as HC.

Now imagine for a second that he has a quality Head Coach and staff on his side.

This Bud's 4U

Drew Pearson cheated!ᵀᴹ
Reaction score
af452785c999f1a85851725c6b71e566.jpg

Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score
I partly agree but Brady made some throws today. When the game was on the line and the ball was deep in their territory, they put the ball in Brady’s hands. Not a soul in the backfield.

We can blame all the other factors and you’d be right. But this QB is not worth 40 million. Give me a break.
Never said he was. Personally, I wouldn't pay anybody 40 mil; a great gm would have a bitch of a time managing the salary cap around that, and Jerry is anything but. Dak has shown greatness at times, mostly in spite of his coaching and not because of it. However, he does have plenty of room for improvement, as today was an example of. But 30 million, 40 million, any contract you sign him to won't mean squat if you keep Garrett and the Schmuck Squad around.

Top Bottom