nickb

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Did Garrett go to scratch his balls and realize they were actually there!!!!!!!!!
Great play call to Jarwin (because it worked)...and again...WHY THE FUCK ARE E NOT USING THIS GUY MORE???

Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score
The Vikings came back from 20-0 down and won 27-23. Another thing Cousins doesn't usually do...

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
WHY THE FUCK ARE E NOT USING THIS GUY MORE???
"We don't want him on film, so we can spring him suddenly out of nowhere on our playoff opponents." -- Ginger

Same philosophy on Pollard apparently.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Great play call to Jarwin
Which, I knew it was coming and even told my buds here watching the game it was coming... We just HAD to ice the game there by getting that first down. If we do a 3 and out there, Detroit winds up winning this one.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
I must say I am quite enjoying the banter between Dooms and Internetking....
Turns out on review that it was my misunderstanding. Because IK isn't watching the game, the tweets are coming in way late, behind the action on TV.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
BIG game now Boys, we should all be watching. On CBS it's next week's opponent, the world champ Patriots, against our rival the Eagles in Philly. Game starting now.

InternetKing

The Elite :-P
Reaction score
BIG game now Boys, we should all be watching. On CBS it's next week's opponent, the world champ Patriots, against our rival the Eagles in Philly. Game starting now.

yes, we have 2 games next week on sunday and thursday....

11/24/2019: Dallas Cowboys vs New England Patriots @ 3:25 pm CST (1:25 pm pst, 2:25 pm mst, 4:25 pm est)
Thanksgiving: Dalllas Cowboys vs Buffalo Bills @ 3:30 pm CST (1:30 pm pst, 2:30 pm mst, 4:30 pm est)

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
11/24/2019: Dallas Cowboys vs New England Patriots @ 3:25 pm CST (1:25 pm pst, 2:25 pm mst, 4:25 pm est)
Thanksgiving: Dalllas Cowboys vs Buffalo Bills @ 3:30 pm CST (1:30 pm pst, 2:30 pm mst, 4:30 pm est)
Four day turnaround. Two tough opponents.

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
The defense is straight up garbage, so the rest of the season is a formality. Even if they sneak in the playoffs, they're not gonna sniff the championship game. All that's left is personal accomplishments.

Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Adam Schefter‏ @AdamSchefter 22 minutes ago

Colts’ RB Marlon Mack fractured his hand, per source. More tests to determine whether he needs surgery and how long he will miss, but Mack will not play Thursday night.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
The defense is straight up garbage, so the rest of the season is a formality. Even if they sneak in the playoffs, they're not gonna sniff the championship game. All that's left is personal accomplishments.
And "moral victories." Like "going 1-1 in this difficult stretch" like Ginger is already talking.

His losertalk is so, so damaging. REAL coaches with playoff hopes still alive don't talk about going 1-1 in a hellweek scenario like we're looking at next week. They talk about sweeping hellweek then winning after the 11 day layoff.

Top Bottom