Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score
I'm anything but confident at this point; the main advantage Dallas possesses in this game is that the Lions are beat down big time. No Kerryon Johnson, a defensive unit ripped to shreds by injury and no clarity on Matthew Stafford's availability. No in depth analysis needed for this one. If Stafford's out Dallas holds on to win by less than a touchdown. If he plays I'm going to say 'boys by less than a field goal, but I wouldn't be the least bit shocked to be wrong. I'll say Dallas holds on to win, but no confidence points here.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
For the first time since the season opener in 1991, I am going to entirely miss a Cowboys regular season game.

Now I have missed the live broadcast some and DVRd (or in old days, taped) a game and watched it before knowing the outcome, but for the first time in 28 years I am going to entirely miss a game, and since it isn't on our local channels I cant DVR.

And you know, I don't care. It doesn't bother me because of what Jones and Garrett have done to this team.

So I'll get hom Sunday evening and look forward to reading your in game commentary from start to finish.

Prediction- we lose again.

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
shut down corner this weekend?
well if for some reason justin coleman is playing well, i think the cowboys would know how to adjust.

its not like the team is dumb enough to let 1 of their players get shutdown or beaten up over and over again without helping them out. for example if an offensive tackle gets beat for like 6 sacks or something crazy, you take him out at 2-3 sacks. but stuff like that is pretty much unheard of. a PROfessional coach would make the obvious adjustment or substitution w/o hesitation. i would trust my boss if he went to princeton

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Has "coffin corner" punting been forgotten? Does anyone older than 40 even know what it is? Cleveland punter doesn't know, neither do his coaches apparently. No excuse to give 'em a touchback in that situation.

InternetKing

The Elite :-P
Reaction score
Now I have missed the live broadcast some and DVRd (or in old days, taped) a game and watched it before knowing the outcome, but for the first time in 28 years I am going to entirely miss a game, and since it isn't on our local channels I cant DVR.

Prediction- we lose again.

use vpn to Dallas and watch game online. Lol

yep I think so they lose again.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
nick chubb is a very good RB. I am surprised they dont run him more.
They just don't have the o-line they need for success in the ground game. But... Like us they seem to not know what a draw play is. There's ways they could make run plays work. They just don't seem to really want to. Barring that, you'd think they would at least throw to the guy.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Pissburg flea-flicker fools exactly... Nobody. Cleveland ball.

Dupree89

In the Rotation
Reaction score
I don't know the record for visiting teams on Thursday nights, but it can't be good.

Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score
They just don't have the o-line they need for success in the ground game. But... Like us they seem to not know what a draw play is. There's ways they could make run plays work. They just don't seem to really want to. Barring that, you'd think they would at least throw to the guy.
Lack of a decent o-line is their own fault. They chose to stock up on name brand position players instead of building their offense the right way.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Lack of a decent o-line is their own fault. They chose to stock up on name brand position players instead of building their offense the right way.
Be that as it may, I'm only explaining one big reason I see as to why they can't run the ball. Lack of effort to overcome the deficiency is another.

Top Bottom