Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Philly looks determined to beat the Pats. 10-zip PHI at the moment. 9:45 left, 2nd qtr.

InternetKing

The Elite :-P
Reaction score
Four day turnaround. Two tough opponents.

yes also on Sunday 11/24/2019, there will be back to back game on fox, Seahawks at Philadelphia Eagles is coming on first at 10:00 am PST (11:00 am mst, 12:00 pm cst, 1:00 pm est) ... so depending how that game goes, might be a delay to show Dallas Cowboys at New England Patriots.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
yes also on Sunday 11/24/2019, there will be back to back game on fox, Seahawks at Philadelphia Eagles is coming on first at 10:00 am PST (11:00 am mst, 12:00 pm cst, 1:00 pm est) ... so depending how that game goes, might be a delay to show Dallas Cowboys at New England Patriots.
In the Dallas and NE regional markets, there'll be no delay. Rest of the country, possible.

Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score
In the Dallas and NE regional markets, there'll be no delay. Rest of the country, possible.
Usually hasn't been with the 3:25 start, though. The only one I can remember is because they switched to a bonus game and let that finish showing before putting the late game on.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Usually hasn't been with the 3:25 start, though. The only one I can remember is because they switched to a bonus game and let that finish showing before putting the late game on.
Yeah they have screwed up a coupla times over the years, accidentally violating league rules.

The league DOES allow some flexibility though, having been known to push the late game kickoff back a bit to accomodate the networks.

Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Philly just blew it in every way possible on that Edelman touchdown. You'd think none of them had ever seen a gimmick pass before...

Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Edelman just tackled him and dragged him down in a choke hold, where's the flag?!

Dupree89

In the Rotation
Reaction score
and a big 3rd and 6, Brady hits an undrafted rookie for a first down. Some of these Pats players, if they were on Dallas we would be calling them scrubs and how they belong in the CFL.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Dak Prescott is the first player in Cowboys history to pass for more than 3,000 yards in the first 10 games of a season. His 1,098 pass yards since Week 9 are the most in a three-game span in franchise history.

Dupree89

In the Rotation
Reaction score
I know there is a great divide regarding whether Dak is the guy or not....But I will say this. I can name 3 young QBs that Dak is superior to....Goff, Trubisky, Wentz. No way would I trade Dak even up for any of those guys.

Dupree89

In the Rotation
Reaction score
Holy fuck. During the game they just did this promo about the best RBs of all time and this upcoming show. I really hope that time constraints limited their videos of RBs. Because....not showing Earl Campbell is a disgrace. His career was short, but he was among the best ever. Highlighting Marshall Faulk but not Earl Campbell? What a joke.

Dupree89

In the Rotation
Reaction score
unless their is an injury that hasnt been made public, the mitch trubisky era is over in chi-town. You cannot pull a young QB in a lost season for performance reasons. Didnt they trade UP to get this guy?

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
unless their is an injury that hasnt been made public, the mitch trubisky era is over in chi-town. You cannot pull a young QB in a lost season for performance reasons. Didnt they trade UP to get this guy?
The team tweeted he suffered a hip injury in the game and was pulled for that.

Top Bottom