touchdown

Defense Wins Championships
Reaction score

NASA Fire Maps N. America

touchdown

Reaction score
A preview of sorts for inland California??

Hurricane Hilary Explodes In Baja California! Major Floods, Strong Winds in Santa Rosalia

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
So not only am I dealing with a Hurricane for the first time in the history of Los Angeles, now we also just had a fucking Earthquake

Good times I tell ya!
d0bc4cc760a3fbbbccc04a8046954df1.jpg

touchdown

Reaction score
Idalia is currently forecast to make landfall along Florida's Big Bend region between Apalachicola and Tampa as a Category 3 hurricane. If this happens, it will mark the strongest landfall for the Big Bend region since 1950, when Category 3 Hurricane Easy made landfall in Cedar Key.

touchdown

Reaction score
A rare blue supermoon, a type of full moon, is set to appear at the end of August.

The moon will be especially big and bright and rise above the Earth's horizon at around 222,000 miles away on the night of Aug. 30, according to NASA. The moon will be a supermoon, or a moon that appears to reach its perigee, the point where it is closest to the center of Earth.

The next blue supermoon is expected to occur January 2037, which is what makes this one rare.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Climate change I say!!!!!!!!! We must destroy all cows and remove air conditioners!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Blizzard hitting the high plains it tracking SE and it's huge and pinwheeling around a low pressure center. Blizzard warnings issued.

It's sunny where I am, and 35. As long as we don't look NW, it's a beautiful day. NW of is we can see an ominous monster approaching.

Screenshot_20240108-101037-914.png

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
snows in the winter time some places, who'd have thunk it

#climatechangeisreal

Top Bottom