InternetKing

The Elite :-P
Reaction score
So to answer my question that you refused to answer, yes a gun was recovered by the officer so when he's approaching a suspect and recovers a gun, some potential intent can be inferred. In other words, it's not your typical policing situation.

One thing that people don't understand is that when someone is non-compliant with an officer, bad things are going to happen. It's not a clean cut arrest without issues. This person could have been arrested without incident and eaten his DUI but I'd bet the issue with gun would cause this perp further issues.

Here's the guys arrest history released by his family. If the family released these arrests, you can probably assume there are a few more. Notice the crimes involve a weapon and one is an Aggravated Assault which is an "attempt to cause serious bodily harm to an individual with disregard for human life."

2007 Theft and Armed Robbery
2011 Burglary and Armed Robbery
2018 Aggravated Assault and Armed Robbery

Is this really the guy you want to hang on the cross for? You'll get no agreement or compassion from me where this guy is concerned. You want to fight the man and go for his weapon, bad things are going to happen.

Well I already answered that he had a gun but how can a cop decide to just shoot the person even tho someone decided not to use weapon and my understanding he passed out on the freeway in his car.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Well I already answered that he had a gun but how can a cop decide to just shoot the person even tho someone decided not to use weapon and my understanding he passed out on the freeway in his car.

No one disputes that he fought with the officer and the officer is claiming the guy tried to take his gun. Do you think the cop slept a sleeping man on the side of the highway?

cml750

Facepalm
Reaction score
Fire Goodell!!!

View attachment 6825
I originally liked this post for the "fire Goodell" part without looking at the rest of it. After reading through the rest of this thread where you have shown to be a complete imbecile, I looked at your post again and realized you brought that idiot Kaepernick into it. Kaepernick and his ridiculous mantra were built on an utter lie. The "hands up don't shoot" quote was utter bullshit when the truth about the gentile giant came out. Nobody with half a brain has any respect for that idiot Kapeernick. Goodell just bent over and let the BLM movement buttfuck him. I will never watch an NFL game again.

All that being said, I haven't spoken to a single person who is not in universal agreement that the cop who killed Floyd committed murder. The whole world was in unison about that. But that has been lost in senseless riots and looting. Had there simply been a peaceful protest then people of all races and political backgrounds would have attended but no, thugs and antifa turned it into a reason to riot, loot, and to promote general anarchy. Now we have all seen the stats that show more unarmed white people were killed by cops which makes what is happening all that more ridiculous. Are there some bad cops in this world? The answer is yes and we saw that with Chauvin however an overwhelming majority of cops re great poeple just trying to do their job. In case you haven't realized their job is very dangerous. They have to look out for their own safety and sometimes they make mistakes (and I am not taliking about Chauvin who killed FLoyd after he was already handcuffed). Cops have to make split second decisions which unfortunately sometimes leads to a bad decsion. Good luck with de-funding the police. I hope all batshit crazy liberal cities do it. Just do not ask for help when criminal scum take control of the cities.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Well Goodell did it. He pandered and it will cost him dearly. I am done with the NFL forever.

I'm wondering if Goodell and the NFL haven't pandered to these nut jobs now hoping that it'll blow over by start of the season. Either way, I'm just about done with them as well. Even Drew Brees was attacked for supporting the flag.

I'll tell you this and I know it was a spirited discussion during the season. If we start seeing mass kneelings and ant-police rhetoric this season I'll also be completely done with the NFL. These idiots have, once again, opened a can of worms.

Oh...and fuck you LeBron. You're critical of all things American and claim to be this righteous gate keeper of civil rights and then go and defend China you hypocritical scum bag.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I originally liked this post for the "fire Goodell" part without looking at the rest of it. After reading through the rest of this thread where you have shown to be a complete imbecile, I looked at your post again and realized you brought that idiot Kaepernick into it. Kaepernick and his ridiculous mantra were built on an utter lie. The "hands up don't shoot" quote was utter bullshit when the truth about the gentile giant came out. Nobody with half a brain has any respect for that idiot Kapeernick. Goodell just bent over and let the BLM movement buttfuck him. I will never watch an NFL game again.

All that being said, I haven't spoken to a single person who is not in universal agreement that the cop who killed Floyd committed murder. The whole world was in unison about that. But that has been lost in senseless riots and looting. Had there simply been a peaceful protest then people of all races and political backgrounds would have attended but no, thugs and antifa turned it into a reason to riot, loot, and to promote general anarchy. Now we have all seen the stats that show more unarmed white people were killed by cops which makes what is happening all that more ridiculous. Are there some bad cops in this world? The answer is yes and we saw that with Chauvin however an overwhelming majority of cops re great poeple just trying to do their job. In case you haven't realized their job is very dangerous. They have to look out for their own safety and sometimes they make mistakes (and I am not taliking about Chauvin who killed FLoyd after he was already handcuffed). Cops have to make split second decisions which unfortunately sometimes leads to a bad decsion. Good luck with de-funding the police. I hope all batshit crazy liberal cities do it. Just do not ask for help when criminal scum take control of the cities.

Great post and I completely agree. The stats don't fit the narrative but the truth never really mattered. It didn't matter with Michael Brown and it doesn't matter now. What happened to George Floyd should never have happened. It was poor judgement and even poorer tactics, especially when you have the man handcuffed. Those officers will pay with their jobs and their lives are ruined. Some will go to jail, as well they should and it pains me to say that but that type of conduct is really inexcusable. Even if George Floyd was non-compliant, there comes a time when he's in cuffs and the situation has been deescalated. Tragic.

Lastly, it's open season on police. A Sheriff's Deputy in California was ambushed and killed and other officers were wounded. I'd bet the shooter was a left wing nut job but the media doesn't report anything on the shooter. I have no idea why anyone would want to be a law enforcement officer in today's day and age. This madness will only continue to get worse as we pander to these fools who are preaching a false narrative.

cml750

Facepalm
Reaction score
I'm wondering if Goodell and the NFL haven't pandered to these nut jobs now hoping that it'll blow over by start of the season. Either way, I'm just about done with them as well. Even Drew Brees was attacked for supporting the flag.

I'll tell you this and I know it was a spirited discussion during the season. If we start seeing mass kneelings and ant-police rhetoric this season I'll also be completely done with the NFL. These idiots have, once again, opened a can of worms.

Oh...and fuck you LeBron. You're critical of all things American and claim to be this righteous gate keeper of civil rights and then go and defend China you hypocritical scum bag.
Goodell just shit all over the majority of the fan base of the NFL. I quit watching two years ago partly because of the idiotic kneeling and partly because we had a shit stain for a coach on the sidelines. I had planned to start watching again this year now that the clapping clown is gone and the kneeling had stopped (or at least wasn't being televised). There is no way Goodell can walk back from what he said. Next season will be all about kneeling for the anthem and I will not watch. To tell you the truth I did not really miss it the last two years after I finally made up my mind I had enough. I no longer had to plan my Sundays around games and I did not care if the Sunday sermon went long when games were at noon. Goodell does not know it but he just started the beginning of the end of the NFL. When ratings drop and the next network deals are MUCH lower Goodell will regret what he said but he can never walk it back because the batshit crazies in this country would eat him alive.

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
looks like my wild wild west policy is another step closer to fruition

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
imagine calling 911 for domestic violence and they sent amy the social worker

wtf is she going to do to deescalate ?

its long overdue in this country... its time to militarize our social workers

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
^^^^ Yep

Absolutely beyond idiotic what some of these places are doing.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Well Goodell did it. He pandered and it will cost him dearly. I am done with the NFL forever.

Totally knew this was coming.

Goodell is the biggest shitstain the NFL office has ever had.

As much as I love the Cowboys, I honestly don't care if there's a football season or not. So sick of this garbage from Goodell and a handful of truly moronic, ungrateful, Anti-American fucktards that play in the NFL.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
imagine calling 911 for domestic violence and they sent amy the social worker

wtf is she going to do to deescalate ?

its long overdue in this country... its time to militarize our social workers

These fools have no idea but I'm OK with it though. Bring back the Wild West!!

cml750

Facepalm
Reaction score
One of my best friends going back to early childhood is a lieutenant in the Houston police department. I am worried for his safety.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
0ffe2fc1418dc4b8ae4c4d3c7819a591.jpg

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
What a bunch of fucking idiots and losers. Also seems like a big attention whore move to me.

Top Bottom