Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
It is not meaningless video, the article at top where I moved it to that post backed the video itself. It is same what it said in the article itself.

But here another with the video in a different article.

Investigation on the mace of the child:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SPD Officer Jared Campbell Was Not Deploying Pepper Spray

So the officer that has been identified on social media and received death threats was not the one who deployed the pepper spray. When idiots bring their child to a protest that has turned violent in just about every city, you're an idiot.

This is what terrorists do...they hide behind children knowing that troops won't fire back. It's cowardly. When you put your kids in potentially dangerous situations, you should expect that something bad may happen. Taking a 9 year old to a protest in this current environment is a horrendous parenting decision. Period.

InternetKing

The Elite :-P
Reaction score
Are you such an idiot that you would actually put your child in that danger?

I was understanding from 3 articles that they were going home in investigation article and then got pepper spray from a peaceful protest. They didn’t riot. I have seen child , teens to peaceful protests that I went in the past. Even the teens organized a anti bush protest that I helped out with.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Dude, it's fucking insane to take small kids to shit like this.

Honestly parents that do that should be locked up and probably have their cases referred to DFACS. There is absolutely no way in hell to ensure kids will be safe at events like that, as had been proven by simply turning the TV on any news channel you want to see right now.

It's beyond fucking moronic.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score

When an officer is going past you and taps you on the shoulder to move, most normal people say excuse me and make way. You don't challenge the officer and put hands on him in any way and then wonder why you got put in cuffs.

But here's the real issue with all the BS we're seeing. It's impossible in today's day and age to actively police and every arrest, every use of pepper spray, every use of a taser is scrutinized. Sooner or later, people will leave these libtard cities and the decent folks in these communities will be the only ones left with the hoodlums and no one will be quick to protect them. Look at these cities like Baltimore and Chicago where active enforcement has been curtailed. In any event, I live in the burbs and don't walk my kids through a protest, even when I'm on the way home. I usually avoided volatile areas when my kids were young but that was just me.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
I was understanding from 3 articles that they were going home in investigation article and then got pepper spray from a peaceful protest. They didn’t riot. I have seen child , teens to peaceful protests that I went in the past. Even the teens organized a anti bush protest that I helped out with.
And still, you don't simply just answer the question. I wonder why? Really, can't you just answer?

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score

These thugs are cowards. Complete cowards. Sneaking up behind someone and throwing a brick at their head. This is what I was talking about earlier. The police can no longer police and there are politicians in NY that want that cop fired. It's absolutely disgraceful. I'd gladly give NY, Seattle, LA and Chicago to the loons and let them run the city and not give two shits. Of course, this is continent on Internetking staying in Seattle.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
745920fd98863efc34ceef81d3d65bc1.jpg

InternetKing

The Elite :-P
Reaction score
Dodger12 Doomsday

Seattle Police Department got 12,000 complaints... guess what is top 10?

the young girl is #1 on the list.

OPA released a list of 10 incidents it received the most complaints about:
  1. Pepper spraying a young girl (Saturday)
  2. Punching a person on the ground who was being arrested (Friday)
  3. Placing a knee on the neck area of two people who had been arrested (Saturday)
  4. Covering up badge numbers
  5. Failing to record law enforcement activity on body-worn video
  6. Pepper spraying peaceful protestors (Saturday)
  7. The use of flashbangs, including causing a significant thumb injury (Saturday)
  8. Failing to secure rifles in the rear of a patrol vehicle (Saturday)
  9. Punching a person on the ground who was being arrested (Sunday)
  10. Officers breaking windows of a Target store (date unknown)

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Dodger12 Doomsday

3. Placing a knee on the neck area of two people who had been arrested (Saturday)
  7. The use of flashbangs, including causing a significant thumb injury (Saturday)

And this proves what exactly? That these idiots filed complaints about police who were enforcing the law?

In any event, these protests and subsequent riots will have a lasting impact on some of these liberal cities and the end result of these actions will be an increase in crime and, most probably, violent crime. Sooner or later, people will reap what they sow. No one cares about crime until it affects them and dolts like you are quite content when the crime is contained to the inner cities.

I hope police officers in these cities have learned a lesson. Let it burn, do your 8 hours and go home. Civilized people will get it sooner or later and move away. Those that stay should do so at their own risk.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Dodger12 Doomsday

This honestly looks like utter b/s, it's also indicative to why Seattle is such a bassackwards city.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
This honestly looks like utter b/s, it's also indicative to why Seattle is such a bassackwards city.

It's a mirror of what we're seeing in most every liberal city. How the fuck do you let rioters and looters destroy and loot Macy's? Or your business districts and businesses that were hit so hard with the Covid-19 shut down? You threaten to lock up Jews going to the synagogue but you let these people protest and riot? It's so obscene it's comical. This is liberalism at it's finest.

And the same thing for DC. I mean, these scumbags defaced and vandalized the Lincoln Memorial. Fuck them. Whatever common ground people could have come to as a result of the death of George Floyd has been completely wiped away.

Top Bottom