Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Had all of Perdue's voters come back out in January he would have won.
Democrats picked up over 536,000 votes from November to January while Loeffler lost about 55,000 votes. I can see Democrats running an effective get out the vote campaign to pick up a couple of hundred thousand votes, but 500,000? No way. Whatever they did for Biden in November, they did for Warnock in January.

This is why I'm not buying any of it. Had all of the voters who voted in November come out in January, the Dems would have found more votes to off-set those numbers. You can't claim election fraud and show some evidence of the same and then claim that the Republicans would have won if all the Republican voters had voted.

The same thing happened in the run off that happened in November. The fix was in and people knew their vote wouldn't count. So they stayed home because they despise the Republican party. I can't blame them.

cml750

Facepalm
Reaction score
Make the video below full screen and pay close attention to Bidens hands and the mics. That is a frickin staged green screen. What is going on in the White House? (of course that is a rhetorical question because I know the answer).

Creeper

In the Rotation
Reaction score
Make the video below full screen and pay close attention to Bidens hands and the mics. That is a frickin staged green screen. What is going on in the White House? (of course that is a rhetorical question because I know the answer).

I have no idea what this is but it is bizarre. But look at the way he walks. What the heck is wrong with this guy?

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
watch the video between the :09 - :12 second marks

the fuzzy mic is closer to the camera than biden is, yet biden's hand appears in front of the mic in the video

im not really a conspiracy theorist, but ive been staring at this over and over and i cannot figure out how this happened... the video is embedded w/ jedi mind tricks or its been doctored

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
watch the video between the :09 - :12 second marks

the fuzzy mic is closer to the camera than biden is, yet biden's hand appears in front of the mic in the video

im not really a conspiracy theorist, but ive been staring at this over and over and i cannot figure out how this happened... the video is embedded w/ jedi mind tricks or its been doctored

That's pretty fucked up. I didn't know what cml was referring to until you pointed it out.....nothing would shock me at this point.

touchdown

Defense Wins Championships
Reaction score
Biden-fall-HERO-COMP-2.gif

touchdown

Defense Wins Championships
Reaction score

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
So the puppet Biden has already tripped over his dog and broken his foot, now he tripped three ducking times walking up the same flight of stairs.

How long till this fuck trips and hits his head and allows Cuntala to ascend to the throne?

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
How nice

Our commander in chief

The leader of the free world is so fucking fragile that the wind can knock him over!

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Matt Getz on Fox News

“Everyone in Washington knows that every time Kamala Harris shakes the hand of Joe Biden, she’s checking for a pulse”

LoL

Top Bottom