Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Should be fun to see how he plans to host it.

It’s gotta be a situation where the platform itself can’t be cancelled and the servers can’t be taken away from the platform when they start pissing off the left.

As you said...
This should be interesting to see play out

InternetKing

The Elite :-P
Reaction score
Well big Isp like t-mobile (sprintlink) , lumen (centurylink) , zaho, etc could cut him off who knows....

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
It’s gotta be a situation where the platform itself can’t be cancelled and the servers can’t be taken away from the platform when they start pissing off the left.

As you said...
This should be interesting to see play out
You can buy the equipment and set up your own server farm, but still gotta get an internet connection. A "big pipe" one too, for millions of users. He's gonna have to base it in Russia or something. Still can be blocked in US. I well imagine it will be fought every step of the way.

He's such a fucking dumbass to even be discussing it. Telegraphing.

touchdown

Defense Wins Championships
Reaction score
51060562318_13c1beea2e_o.png

51061360402_ae559311c2_z.jpg

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Should be fun to see how he plans to host it.

Things should get interesting. I have no doubt he'll have the best people working on it and will probably own his own servers, rather than be help hostage by Amazon. I'm certain Apple won't let him on their platform but it will give him a forum.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
So the Kraken admits she was full of shit, files a motion to dismiss her own lawsuit to save her own ass from defamation lawsuits

And this was the bitch that was supposed to be credible and would NEVER Chance defaming her own character

What a fucking joke!

In her motion to dismiss, Powell does not argue that the statements were true. She claims they are not actionable because they are protected statements of political opinion.

“Reasonable people understand that the ‘language of the political arena, like the language used in labor disputes … is often vituperative, abusive and inexact,'” her motion to dismiss argues. “It is likewise a ‘well recognized principle that political statements are inherently prone to exaggeration and hyperbole.'”

Fucking pathetic

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
The Dems in their infinite wisdom are right on cue and are never ones to let a good tragedy go to waste!

The bodies aren’t even cool yet and all the facts aren’t known yet, but Biden is already calling for universal magazine capacity and assault weapons bans

Welcome to California gun laws coming to a city near you

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
I have no doubt he'll have the best people working on it
How can we believe that at all, judging by his record starting with Sessions all the way down to Sidney Powell? He's got a pretty lousy track record of appointees and assignees.

And this was the bitch that was supposed to be credible and would NEVER Chance defaming her own character
A few of us here didn't buy in. You, myself and Yimmy I believe.

Sidney Powell Tells Judge ‘No Reasonable Person’ Would Believe Her Dominion Conspiracy Theories Were ‘Statements of Fact’
Correct. First thing she's ever said that I can recall, that was correct.

Her defense in libel and slander isn't what everyone else uses, the truth. Instead it's, "aww hey c'mon, I was just catfishing millions of people!"

She's saying it can't be libel and slander, if it's a lie! And this is an example of Trumps "best people working on something."

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Its fucking sad and sickening at the same time. We are not even 3 months in to this woke fucktard Biden/Harris regime, and they have already done immense amounts of damage to this country.

Its hard to imagine how far gone we are going to be after the full 4 years of this.

Creeper

In the Rotation
Reaction score
The Dems in their infinite wisdom are right on cue and are never ones to let a good tragedy go to waste!

The bodies aren’t even cool yet and all the facts aren’t known yet, but Biden is already calling for universal magazine capacity and assault weapons bans

Welcome to California gun laws coming to a city near you

Have you noticed they are not calling it an act of terror?

And the "assault weapons" ban is already written and awaiting congressional approval. Isn't it odd, that we haven't have a major shooting event in over a year but as soon as Democrats roll out their gun control laws, we get two shootings ins a couple of weeks.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score

And the "assault weapons" ban is already written and awaiting congressional approval. Isn't it odd, that we haven't have a major shooting event in over a year but as soon as Democrats roll out their gun control laws, we get two shootings ins a couple of weeks.

We haven’t had a mass shooting because the country has been locked down due to Covid for over a year

Now that states are opening up again that allows regular life to start to resume

That includes mass shootings

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score

Yep, spot on.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
We haven’t had a mass shooting because the country has been locked down due to Covid for over a year

Now that states are opening up again that allows regular life to start to resume

That includes mass shootings

Libtard operatives have copied and pasted for use.

It'll also be part of their rationale to shut the country down again I'm sure.

Top Bottom