Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
How can we believe that at all, judging by his record starting with Sessions all the way down to Sidney Powell? He's got a pretty lousy track record of appointees and assignees.

I'd bet a bunch of his appointees like Chris Wray were recommendations from dolts like McConnell. Trump wasn't a politician. He never had the swamp contacts that these people build throughout their careers. It's why he brought in some folks from the private sector. It happens. Some folks saw his quick trigger to get rid of people as a negative. I saw it as a positive.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Some folks saw his quick trigger to get rid of people as a negative. I saw it as a positive.
He kept many of the staff he inherited. Instead of cleaning house. It's why he had all the leaks. If he listened to recommendations from dolts then we're right to be skeptical and it's still his decisions anyway. The bucks stops with him and he has given us NO reason to believe he will have "the best people" on anything. I have zero confidence in him, in that regard.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
He kept many of the staff he inherited. Instead of cleaning house. It's why he had all the leaks. If he listened to recommendations from dolts then we're right to be skeptical and it's still his decisions anyway. The bucks stops with him and he has given us NO reason to believe he will have "the best people" on anything. I have zero confidence in him, in that regard.

Well we'll see how it plays out. He certainly has the benefit of seeing how big tech took down Parler and other conservative media and voices.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Well we'll see how it plays out. He certainly has the benefit of seeing how big tech took down Parler and other conservative media and voices.
He can drop millions into his own server farm and hire coders and systems admins and everything else, but as I pointed out before you still gotta have a domain through ICANN and still gotta have a Big Pipe internet connection.
He certainly has the benefit of seeing how big tech took down Parler
Him telegraphing it like an idiot gives the swamp ample time to plan ahead. He should have kept himself out of it totally, and once it was launched, join it.
other conservative media and voices.
He's not a conservative. Far from it.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I agree

WE shouldn't have heard word one about it till it was completely set up and ready to go. But I get it, he is trying to create a buzz and get his peeps all riled up for when it does launch. That way he can boast about whatever number of sign ups, members or what have you that he may acquire in the first couple days. Then he can go on Newsmax and talk about how Yuuuuuuge the launch of his new platform was.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
The Kraken dun fucked up now

Who was it on this board that said she wouldn’t be involved in the situation and wouldn’t risk her stellar reputation if she didn’t know she could win and had the evidence to prove it?

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
I agree

WE shouldn't have heard word one about it till it was completely set up and ready to go. But I get it, he is trying to create a buzz and get his peeps all riled up for when it does launch. That way he can boast about whatever number of sign ups, members or what have you that he may acquire in the first couple days. Then he can go on Newsmax and talk about how Yuuuuuuge the launch of his new platform was.
Self defeating as usual.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
So the Biden administration is already trying to ease the Transition into the Harris administration well in advance of Biden’s medical prognosis that he is unfit to lead or otherwise incapacitated, has dementia, or whatever other classification they will use to declare him unfit and install Cuntala as President

The press has now been instructed to say “Biden-Harris” administration

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
MrB

I have a question for you. And no I’m not just being a dick.

When Trump had kids locked up in Obama/Biden built cages at the border he was called the white devil and a racist

Now that Biden is also using the cages he himself built and housing even more kids than Trump ever did at the border, do you also consider Biden a racist?

His child interment camps are at 1500% capacity which is much worse than Trump ever allowed. Not only that, but Biden invited these immigrants here, directly causing this crisis at the border!

So what say you MrB?

Is Biden also a racist for his actions?

Last edited:

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
MrB

I have a question for you. And no I’m not just being a dick.

When Trump had kids locked up in Obama/Biden built cages at the border he was called the white devil and a racist

Now that Biden is also using the cages he himself built and housing even more kids than Trump ever did at the border, do you also consider Biden a racist?

His child interment camps are at 1500% capacity which is much worse than Trump ever allowed. Not only that, but Biden invited these immigrants here, directly causing this crisis at the border!

So what say you MrB?

Is Biden also a racist for his actions?

Scott, these types of arguments are never "won." Everyone is dug in. I was listening to CSPAN after the press conference and they took calls from Republican and Democrat phone lines and to listen to some of the Dems you'd think they watch a completely different press conference. It was embarrassing. 10 questions from pre-determined reporters and the Corpse had notes to go off of. Biden will never get tough questions and reports lack any integrity.

This stuff happened during the Obama administration and now the same thing with the Biden Administration. These folks even blamed Trump for the border crisis. I'd like to see Mr. B's response but I doubt you'd get anything different than what he's posted in the past. Orange Man Bad.......

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I’m not trying to win anything.

I just was curious to see if his logic would remain consistent

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Apparently they have pics of what he had in front of him. It was pictures/names of the reporters and who specifically to call on, along with scripted answers to the questions they had already told him he would get. He didnt call on anyone not "approved"

This clown is an utter embarrassment and disgrace, the entire world has to be laughing their ass off at how incredibly stupid the people of this country are to give this guy any votes at all.

Top Bottom