Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I don't know any Texans who laugh at it. Plus we're well aware that importing 10000-plus of these loons annually can't be a good thing. To turn Texas blue you gotta move there. The big cities and their suburbs are getting more and more blue. Texas will be in play next time out.

I’m not talking about Californians moving to TX and turning Texas Blue

I’m talking about the crazy bitch from CA who is the VP Elect and who is going to cram her fucked up thinking down the rest of the countries throat. She is going to try to turn the rest of the country into her fucked up version of CA. Or worse!

BLM is already demanding a seat at the table with Biden’s administration because in their mind they got him elected. They want him to immediately work towards defunding police and the prison system as a whole. Those are their current demands

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Michigan just officially certified their election results giving Biden their 16 electoral votes

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
We need to start a pool so we can all bet on how long it’s going to take the Dems to deem their puppet Biden as unfit and install the high priestess Harris as the reigning Presidente excelente

All you in Texas laugh at the dumbshit crazy ass laws that California enacts. Just wait, that shit is coming to a state near you soon

I think he will be out in 1-2 years

This Bud's 4U

Drew Pearson cheated!ᵀᴹ
Reaction score
Presuming the high probability that this rigged election will be allowed by the Powers that Be™ to stand, I don't believe that 80 million voters (yes, I completely believe that 7 million votes were stolen) are just going to sit around and take it....

Kenobi.jpg

Creeper

In the Rotation
Reaction score
Michigan just officially certified their election results giving Biden their 16 electoral votes

Which can be reversed by a judge if Trump can prove fraud or some other problems in court.

Creeper

In the Rotation
Reaction score
I just saw a poll today of Biden voters conducted by McLaughlin & Associates. The poll shows 36 percent of Biden voters were NOT aware of the evidence linking Joe Biden to corrupt financial dealings with China through his son Hunter. 13% of Biden voters said had they known about the scandals they would not have voted for Biden. If the media had covered the scandals the way they covered the accusations against Trump in 2016 Biden would have lost all 6 closely contested swing states and there would be no doubt about this election today.

What this poll proves is the media's blackout of negative news about Biden influenced the outcome of the election. Make no mistake, this was intentional interference in our elections, and a direct attack on our freedom to choose our representatives in Washington. No election will be safe from this kind of interference again. The free press in America is corrupt. Joe Biden is an illegitimate president-elect, even if you accept the vote count. The media stole this election from the people.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I just saw a poll today of Biden voters conducted by McLaughlin & Associates. The poll shows 36 percent of Biden voters were NOT aware of the evidence linking Joe Biden to corrupt financial dealings with China through his son Hunter. 13% of Biden voters said had they known about the scandals they would not have voted for Biden. If the media had covered the scandals the way they covered the accusations against Trump in 2016 Biden would have lost all 6 closely contested swing states and there would be no doubt about this election today.

What this poll proves is the media's blackout of negative news about Biden influenced the outcome of the election. Make no mistake, this was intentional interference in our elections, and a direct attack on our freedom to choose our representatives in Washington. No election will be safe from this kind of interference again. The free press in America is corrupt. Joe Biden is an illegitimate president-elect, even if you accept the vote count. The media stole this election from the people.

This whole thing was an orchestrated coup. That's a strong word that I don't like to use, but the left pulled out all the stops for this election to defeat one man. Mail in ballots, no verification, media blackout, scare tactics and lockdowns, etc....you name it. The media were reprehensible and lack all integrity and took advantage of the average conservative who wouldn't lie, cheat and steal to gain power.

I've heard today that the right is now looking into ballot harvesting. They almost have to now that the rules have been set by the left. This is some stupid shit in this country. Treasonous and treacherous.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score

That’s exactly what I was saying when I was watching Trumps legal team during their release the kraken press conference

I was watching it on newsmax and I flipped to all the major networks like msnbc, cnn, abc, cbs, and every other station that was airing a news cast at that same time. Not a single one of them were showing the press conference. So no one that watches any of the mass media outlet news stations had any idea of the supposed proof trumps team was claiming

The same thing happened a couple days later when Trump himself was giving a press conference on COVID and the release of the vaccine. I checked all other networks and NO ONE was showing the POTUS press conference. Total media blackout from the left. When have you ever seen that before?

I remember when no matter what the left thought of the President that they would still show his PC any time he spoke, regardless of what they thought about him and his policies.

But not with Trump. They are essentially putting a muzzle on POTUS now.

cml750

Facepalm
Reaction score

The left has created an alternate reality for anyone caught up in their echo chamber. The mainstream media only reports whatever narrative they are told to push and social media tech giants censor anything that is contrary to that narrative. They even created an elaborate system of so called "fact checkers" so in case anyone happens to come across the truth and wants to verify it the "fact checkers" just lie and call whatever it may be false. They are terrified anyone who knows the truth will become "red pilled" so they control anything and everything their sheep see and hear. That is why we see liberals like Tim Pool and Dave Rubin now more or less siding with the right because even though they are classic liberals they see the inherent danger in what the left, the media, and social media are doing as they collude to create the alternate reality.

Creeper

In the Rotation
Reaction score
Biden announces he will immediately move to give citizenship to millions of illegal Aliens

Gotta keep up your voting block one way or another

He can't, not without congress. He can open the borders by restoring catch and release but he would need an act of congress to give illegals a path to citizenship. This is why Democrats are doing everything they can now to steal the Senate elections in Georgia. As we speak hundreds of thousands of supposed Georgians are requesting absentee ballots for the January run off elections. Thousands of liberals from other states are moving to Georgia just to vote in this election. And you can bet, Stacey Abrams and her party goons are planning on repeating their Nov 3rd shenanigans to give the Democrats the two senate seats and a 50-50 tie in the senate. With Harris as the tie breaking vote, Biden will get his way - assuming all Democrats vote as a block. Joe Manchin has stated he will not vote for any of the far left policies promoted by AOC and Bernie Sanders but he has said this before, only to vote with the Democrats.

Perdue beat Ossoff by about 90,000 votes on Nov 3rd. 4.9 million people voted in the senate election. That is 1.3 million more than voted in the 2016 election. If this vote flips in the runoff, you know there is a lot of voter fraud in Georgia.

"Never underestimate Joe Biden's ability to screw things up." - Barack Obama

Top Bottom