Creeper

In the Rotation
Reaction score
They want to call the people who believe that the election was rigged and stolen "conspiracy theorists", I say that they're "coincidence theorists".

How many coincidences on top of coincidences stacked on top of one another, all breaking the same way, do you have to swallow before they have you measured for a padded room?
That is precisely what ANYONE other than Trump would do

We just spent for years watching Democrats call Trump illegitimate and resisting every move he made. California and Washington alone filed over 120 lawsuits against the Trump admin. Democrats launched a phony investigation of Trump collusion based on a fake dossier that was paid for by the Clinton campaign. They impeached him for asking Ukraine to look into what we now know was shady dealings between Hunter Biden and the Ukraine, and more evidence that Joe Biden did get a prosecutor fired to stop investigations of his son's company. Remember when a bunch of Democrats didn't even show up to the inauguration? It is laughable that after all this behavior Democrats are not demanding that Trump "move on" and concede an election that is clearly full of all kinds of problems. We have watched Democrats and the media lie, investigate and impeach and you want to tell us that they are not capable of cheating to stop Trump? Notice how their reaction is not "isn't it great we have Joe Biden for president?" Their reaction is "we finally got rid of Trump". And we all remember the riots in the streets this past summer, riots that just stopped when Democrats saw the polls were turning against them. Clearly, the rioters were controlled by the Democrats. So again, these people would burn down our cities, but they wouldn't cheat to win the election?

The problem is, they didn't steal an election from Trump. They stole it from us. If we do not take immediate and determined action to root out every cheater and every fraudulent vote, it will only get worse in 2022 and 2024.

We have a runoff election coming up in Georgia for control of the Senate. Already Democrats a literally moving Demo voters into Georgia to vote in the runoff election. This is clearly not fair, even if it is legal. But it shows just how far Democrats will go to win. There should be no doubt in anyone's mind that this election was not legitimate and that Democrats have decided democracy does not matter, only winning does.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
The problem is you can't take coincidence and anecdotal stuff, to court. It's not a case. There is nothing I have seen so far that passes muster, as a case. If there were fraud on a massive scale it seems it wouldn't be this tough to find.

We're to believe the dems cheated on such a massive scale with tons of people involved and there's not one rat, and also oh so cleverly let the reps gain in the house and likely hold the senate. It just doesn't wash.

Trump - Make a case with actual evidence and facts and the courts WILL listen. And if you can't do that then put the big boy pants on and take the lump.

Creeper

In the Rotation
Reaction score

This Bud's 4U

Drew Pearson cheated!ᵀᴹ
Reaction score
The problem is you can't take coincidence and anecdotal stuff, to court. It's not a case. There is nothing I have seen so far that passes muster, as a case. If there were fraud on a massive scale it seems it wouldn't be this tough to find.

We're to believe the dems cheated on such a massive scale with tons of people involved and there's not one rat, and also oh so cleverly let the reps gain in the house and likely hold the senate. It just doesn't wash.

Trump - Make a case with actual evidence and facts and the courts WILL listen. And if you can't do that then put the big boy pants on and take the lump.
300% more votes than living people -including children- in Detroit precincts isn't "anecdotal stuff"....Nearly 78,000 more votes for president than actual ballots cast in Nevada isn't "anecdotal stuff"....Thousands of ballots with only a vote for Biden, in comparison to a little over 800 single-vote ballots for Trump, in Georgia isn't "anecdotal stuff".

Those, along with many many more, are statistical impossibilities...ALL of which fall to the favor of the same guy.

And there's not one rat?!?...Both Giuliani and McEnany have held up stacks of affidavits of eye witnesses to the cheatery...Are you going to imply -against all statistical probability- that each and every one of those people is a Trumpster, and not a single honest democrat who has a conscience in the bunch?

C'mon man!

Last edited:

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
300% more votes than living people -including children- in Detroit precincts isn't "anecdotal stuff"....Nearly 78,000 more votes for president than actual ballots cast in Nevada isn't "anecdotal stuff"....Thousands of ballots with only a vote for Biden, in comparison to a little over 800 single-vote ballots for Trump, in Georgia isn't "anecdotal stuff".

Those, along with many many more, are statistical impossibilities...ALL of which fall to the favor of the same guy.

And there's not one rat?!?...Both Giuliani and McEnany have held up stacks of affidavits of eye witnesses to the cheatery...Are you going to imply -against all statistical probability- that each and every one of those people is a Trumpster, and not a single honest democrat who has a conscience in the bunch?

C'mon man!
I haven't seen any of this stuff anywhere. But more importantly - have any of the courts? If it's valid it seems like the Trump team could make a case?

You might look at my earlier posts where I never said there wasn't any cheating or chicanery. The point is proving it.

And if Trump can't prove any of it he needs to suck it up and man up. Kicking and squealing like a little boy in the grocery store because mom said no isn't manly.

He needs to proof up or shut up.

This Bud's 4U

Drew Pearson cheated!ᵀᴹ
Reaction score
This attitude is exactly why I dropped out.

Democrats will go to the mattresses with nothing more than imagined and completely contrived garbage like the RUSSIA! hoax, while republicans will always defer to the courts, go through the procedural rigmarole -which is rigged against them as often as not, various supposed "allies" within the party will cave (Christie, Toomey, etc.) and sell out (Romney, Ryan, etc.), while most of the rest cower in the tall grass....Even as the evidence that they're once again being fucked over is overwhelming.

Then they skulk back into the shadows in defeat, only to re-emerge every election like Lucy VanPelt holding the football.

With an "opposition" that has that attitude seared into its DNA, we're fucking finished.

Fuck republicans.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score

C'mon man!

100% spot on Bud and you took the words right out of my mouth.

I have no doubt these things can be proven in court, especially if the witnesses testify. But that's not how this works. You would think if people made specific accusations about observing pristine and unfolded ballots, this could easily be proven or disproven. But the Dems are fighting any recount. The Dems are fighting signature verification. Hell, the Dems didn't allow Trump's attorney's and representatives into voting stations in Philly even with a signed court order from a Federal judge. Why is that?

It's like having hundreds of witnesses to a murder but you're not allowed to dig for the body to verify what the eyewitnesses are telling you. No sir. This election is a fraud and the reactions by the Dems only confirms that fact.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Every single American should be about proving or disproving the allegations. One side so they can be convinced there was no cheating and the other side to be able to govern on a legitimate platform voted on by the people. But it won't happen. If you don't have access to the ballots to verify what you're witnesses are telling you on sworn statements, then going to court will be meaningless. But Doomsday will believe there wasn't anything to the allegations since the courts ruled against Trump. I know better.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Democrats will go to the mattresses with nothing more than imagined and completely contrived garbage
Because they ARE the screaming kid in the grocery aisle I mentioned earlier. So is Trump. A lifelong dem himself, Alex Jones acolyte conspiracy nutter, of course he's gonna scream and kick. Adults watch and tell him to fucking man up.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Here is the problem

Just like in my business as a PI

if I don’t get video of it I can’t prove it, and if I can’t prove it then it never happened in the eyes of the client

Trumps team can make all the claims they want about voter fraud and they can be 100% accurate

But if his team can’t provide the proof none of it matters and nothing will ever come of any of his legal challenges

Which so far appears to be where this is heading

Trump has lost all of his legal challenges so far

This Bud's 4U

Drew Pearson cheated!ᵀᴹ
Reaction score
Because they ARE the screaming kid in the grocery aisle I mentioned earlier. So is Trump. A lifelong dem himself, Alex Jones acolyte conspiracy nutter, of course he's gonna scream and kick. Adults watch and tell him to fucking man up.
Not a proper metaphor, IMO....Democrats are back-alley punks who can't take a punch, and have never had anyone dare to punch back.....Trump slugged them square in the face and they've screamed like the glass jawed little girls that they are.

Call Trump any name you want, and there are a number of them that can be legitimately applied, but he's not a simpering little pussy like the rest of the GOP.

I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part!

Deathmobile.jpg

This Bud's 4U

Drew Pearson cheated!ᵀᴹ
Reaction score
Just heard Joe diGenova describe the Powell situation.

It was a mutually agreeable parting, based upon divergent focus...Team Trump is dialed in on the equal protection and over vote arguments, while Powell is going after the Dominion chicanery....They don't mix.

Will post in the 2nd half of the hour 2 podcast after 7:00 here..... https://howiecarrshow.com/

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
We need to start a pool so we can all bet on how long it’s going to take the Dems to deem their puppet Biden as unfit and install the high priestess Harris as the reigning Presidente excelente

All you in Texas laugh at the dumbshit crazy ass laws that California enacts. Just wait, that shit is coming to a state near you soon

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Trump ordered his GSA chair to go ahead and start the transition. There's been no delay on that, the timeline is typical more or less.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
All you in Texas laugh at the dumbshit crazy ass laws that California enacts. Just wait, that shit is coming to a state near you soon
I don't know any Texans who laugh at it. Plus we're well aware that importing 10000-plus of these loons annually can't be a good thing. To turn Texas blue you gotta move there. The big cities and their suburbs are getting more and more blue. Texas will be in play next time out.

Top Bottom