Creeper

In the Rotation
Reaction score

This Bud's 4U

Drew Pearson cheated!ᵀᴹ
Reaction score
Kraken on the loose!

PDF and link to the complaint filed by Powell in GA....

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Kraken on the loose!

PDF and link to the complaint filed by Powell in GA....

Is this case going to be as successful as the rest of Trumps cases?

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Twitter is apparently blocking ppl from sharing the Sydney Powell law suit info

Disgusting. These folks are blocking a legally filled affidavit. Sooner or later, their Section 230 protection needs to be revoked. But politicians on both sides are corrupted by Twitter's political donations. But they're being exposed....

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
For those who repeat the mantra that there is no evidence, you can't see the evidence if you stick your heads in the sand and refuse to look at it. The media is guilty of this. Sworn affidavits and first hand accounts from eye witnesses is evidence. And there's a lot of it. But it's shocking that the media isn't the least bit curious to what experts are finding from analyzing the numbers and what witnesses are stating that they observed during the election.

I'm not posting the Tweet because I know who this person is. But they highlight different sections of the lawsuits and the eyewitness accounts. The people making these statements are not nut jobs and they are people from both sides of the isle. Some of it is pretty damning and worth investigating.

The main issue is that time is running out but the evidence is getting out. This election was one huge orchestrated fraud perpetrated not on Trump, but the American people.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
This is not hearsay. This is a first hand witness account.

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/202...ng-uploaded-to-voting-machines-over-24-times/

Gregory Stenstrom, a poll watcher in Pennsylvania and CEO of a data sciences company, testified on Wednesday that he witnessed over 24 instances of USB cards being connected to voting machines during the ballot counting process.

I personally observed USB cards being uploaded to voting machines by the voting machine warehouse supervisor on multiple occasions. I saw this personally. I brought it to the attention of the deputy sheriff who was there stationed, who was a senior law enforcement officer, and I brought to the attention of the clerk of elections.
I brought it to their attention. I objected, and I said this person is not being observed. He’s not part of the process that I can see, and he’s walking in with baggies — which we have pictures of and it was submitted in our affidavits — and he was sticking these USBs into the machines.
So I personally witnessed that happen over 24 times. We have multiple other witnesses who saw it, including Democrat poll watchers.

Stenstrom said he had been told by U.S. Attorney William McSwain such conduct with USBs and voting machines is unusual.

“As of today, 47 USB cards are missing, and they are nowhere to be found,” added Stenstrom. “I was told personally that these 24 to 30 cards that were uploaded weren’t there.”

Stenstrom stated he and a Democrat poll watcher observed between 60,000 and 70,000 unopened mail-in ballots in a locked room:

What I observed in the locked room in the back office was 70,000 unopened mail-in ballots. They were in boxes of 500, stacked in neatly. The gentleman that came in with me is a Democrat poll watcher [and] is a forensic pathologist, a very detailed, very dedicated man and he took meticulous notes, as well, and I verified with him, “Are you seeing what I’m seeing?”
We both agreed — a GOP poll watcher and a Democrat poll watcher — that we had witnessed 60 to 70,000 [unopened mail-in ballots]. We had a little bit of a disagreement there. The problem with that was by that time the mail-in ballots had already been counted. So 120,000 mail-in ballots had already been counted, posted, and done. So my question is, where to the 70,000 ballots go?
And nobody knows we have a picture in here of a large number of boxes that I took that were filled with what appeared to be ballots sitting by the BlueCrest machine. They were there for about three hours and then they disappeared.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Shouldn't some folks in the media be wondering if these numbers are accurate? Again, I'm of the belief that it's just as important to disprove these accusations/allegations as it is to prove them to validate the integrity of the election. But this clip wasn't played anywhere. The main stream media and even Fox news has their head in the sand and then they claim that there is no evidence. Just because they repeat that mantra, it doesn't make it true.

If these numbers are accurate, it's shocking.

This Bud's 4U

Drew Pearson cheated!ᵀᴹ
Reaction score
So if they haven’t been filed by his legal team, what cases are they talking about that he keeps losing?
They have been primarily suits filed by individuals and organizations affiliated with republicans in the states. ...The fake nooz has reported these as "Trump losses".

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
So I’ve been watching Newmax for over an hour and there has been no report on the Powell suit. Nothing on Fox either and of course nothing on any left leaning outlets.

You would think with Powell finally releasing the Kraken that it would be the top story (at least on Newsmax) and that they wouldn’t be talking about anything else

Currently Newsmax is taking about Black Friday and the previous story was on the vaccine release and the assassination of the Iran Nuclear Scientist

What’s up with that? The Kraken doesn’t get a single report even on Newsmax??

Not even a mention of it in the continuous ticker that runs along the bottom of the screen on Newsmax that shows all of the days top stories

Last edited:

This Bud's 4U

Drew Pearson cheated!ᵀᴹ
Reaction score
It's not on any of the sites I check in on, other than the reports that the suits were filed.....Same thing with Lin Wood's suit in GA.

I read through the PDF....There's nothing in there that Powell hasn't already said To Lou Dobbs, Howie Carr, and others.....It's just detail on what particular infractions are alleged and the demanded remedies.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Newsmax usually leads with their biggest story at the top of the hour and when they switch to a new show with new anchors

And when they switched at 9am there was zero mention of it

It is weird that with all the lead up to the “release the Kraken” that was supposed to overturn the election and blow the fraud wide open, that when the news hits there is zero coverage of it even by Newsmax who is Trumps biggest supporting news station

Something smells rotten in Denmark

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I read through the PDF....There's nothing in there that Powell hasn't already said To Lou Dobbs, Howie Carr, and others.....It's just detail on what particular infractions are alleged and the demanded remedies.

True but the suit contains sworn affidavits backing up the claims. When you start reading some of the details, it's striking....

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Newsmax usually leads with their biggest story at the top of the hour and when they switch to a new show with new anchors

And when they switched at 9am there was zero mention of it

It is weird that with all the lead up to the “release the Kraken” that was supposed to overturn the election and blow the fraud wide open, that when the news hits there is zero coverage of it even by Newsmax who is Trumps biggest supporting news station

Something smells rotten in Denmark

Scott, I've started watching Newsmax but let's be honest, it's news "light." The only good thing about Newsmax is they might have a good interview now and then but their opinion talking heads are pretty week. They also don't have a quality news department where they could dig into some of these allegations. Other media outlets do. If the NY Times can analyze Trump's stolen tax returns, they can certainly hire a firm to look at some of these allegations.

I watch Newsmax more so because I can no longer listen to Fox, although I do watch the Fox morning show. Griff Jenkins was on one hour and talked about how they had no evidence and then the next hour makes reference to the PA hearings where the thumb drives have gone missing and quoting the eyewitness. The media needs to do their job.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
That’s exactly what I’m saying

No media outlet is doing their job

I left the tv on while I was doing stuff around the house so I was kind of half ass listening as I went about my business. I kept hearing anti trump comments so I thought to myself, shit I must have left the tv on CNN on accident. When I checked the station it turned out it was actually on Fox

There is not one single news source out there that can be trusted to just report the facts

Top Bottom