ThoughtExperiment

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Looks like Hillary wasted no time tweeting something about guns after that sick fuck in Virginia shot himself after filming himself killing two news reporters live on the air this morning and posting it on Facebook and twitter. Shameful.

VTA

UDFA
Reaction score
Ramos' daughter works for Hilary's campaign. I'm sure he's very objective.

Ramos-Hillary.jpg

Last edited:

VTA

UDFA
Reaction score
:lol

Sit dowwwwn...

[video=youtube;ymB1LCNvquA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ymB1LCNvquA#t=73[/video]

Woodson Bible & Guns

Cheerleader
Reaction score
Looks like Hillary wasted no time tweeting something about guns after that sick fuck in Virginia shot himself after filming himself killing two news reporters live on the air this morning and posting it on Facebook and twitter. Shameful.
What is she supposed to say? Now that her Soros-funded campaign auxiliaries made Barney Sanders cry about how bad it is to say all lives matter when only black lives matter, it's difficult to have something substantial to add after a black guy shoots to innocent whites on prime tv... Of course she has to work the gun angle.

Perhaps they should ask her if this means she thinks all blacks should be disarmed.

Woodson Bible & Guns

Cheerleader
Reaction score
Ramos' daughter works for Hilary's campaign. I'm sure he's very objective.

Ramos-Hillary.jpg
Heh. Yeah.

He is a political activist who has been front-lining for La Raza for a long, long time now. In his 2005 book _The Latino Wave_ he puts forward this happy notion: “But while no fighting is taking place on the military or legal fronts, there is fighting going on culturally. It’s the Reconquest. Latinos are culturally reconquering lands that once were part of the Spanish empire…”

In any sane country an enemy infiltrator like this would be swinging from the gallows.

Reaction score
i'll just sit back and watch him troll ya'll while you laughably eat his manufactured cartoon persona up

its hilarious that republicans recently want to talk about what a dividing force to the country obama is, and wanting to reach across the aisle to minorities and women, then when it comes down to it eat up the guy who stands for everything opposite of that

perception of america has almost fully recovered in the rest of the world from the joke of bush. the most viable republican candidate is someone who is making america look like a joke before he's even elected. i think because its still early trump is just a cute little diversion, entertainment and thats why hes got popularity - and not even republicans are stupid enough to REALLY think he's a legit candidate, but we'll see.

Reaction score
literally supporting an internet troll

hilarity

i dont think any of you really mean it though

Reaction score
Trump 2016!

Cleaning up America, one illegal at a time.

Modern Day American Dictator.

Your hero!

edit: Actually the guy is a clown. Amazing that anyone would even consider voting for this fool.

Last edited:
Reaction score
That shit is disturbing as hell. I almost want to start a new thread on it, but then I don't. Part of me thinks there's going to be a new trend of "film yourself killing your victims and post it on social media" mass shootings. Most of these public shooters are at least cognizant of the media coverage they will get. Now the video goes viral on social media after you've offed yourself? Sounds like the psychopath/sociopath's wet dream.

jnday

UDFA
Reaction score
Modern Day American Dictator.

Your hero!

edit: Actually the guy is a clown. Amazing that anyone would even consider voting for this fool.
Thus is a honest question, will deporting illegal aliens hurt you or your family? Is their any other reason than race for you supporting these illegal aliens? I am just trying to understand why an American would care so much about a group of people that breaks our laws with the first step on American soil.

Reaction score
Thus is a honest question, will deporting illegal aliens hurt you or your family? Is their any other reason than race for you supporting these illegal aliens? I am just trying to understand why an American would care so much about a group of people that breaks our laws with the first step on American soil.

I think it’s over blown. I don’t agree with the moral aspect of it. I think it’s racist. I think the facts have been distorted. I think the idea of building a wall is moronic and against everything i believe to be American. I believe my stance is American. Land of the Free. Land of opportunity. I think the other stance kind of reminds me of Nazi Germany.

I don’t hate many people, but i hate Donald Trump. My hatred for him started years ago. Everything he stands for makes me want to vomit. I think he is vile and scum.

Reaction score
That shit is disturbing as hell. I almost want to start a new thread on it, but then I don't. Part of me thinks there's going to be a new trend of "film yourself killing your victims and post it on social media" mass shootings. Most of these public shooters are at least cognizant of the media coverage they will get. Now the video goes viral on social media after you've offed yourself? Sounds like the psychopath/sociopath's wet dream.

You should have started a thread on it.

The whole thing seems fishy to me.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
I think it’s over blown. I don’t agree with the moral aspect of it. I think it’s racist. I think the facts have been distorted. I think the idea of building a wall is moronic and against everything i believe to be American. I believe my stance is American. Land of the Free. Land of opportunity. I think the other stance kind of reminds me of Nazi Germany.

LOL

So is every country in the world that actually adheres to their immigration policy racist too, or just mean old America?

Top Bottom