Defense Wins Championships
Reaction score

cml750

Facepalm
Reaction score

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Absolutely no Republicans should vote to confirm her, I'm not sure even a few of the democrats can confirm her.

This woman is a communist radical.

Creeper

In the Rotation
Reaction score
Here is Senator Ted Cruz's excellent opening statement:

Cruz is right on every point. We cannot have judge on the courts that do not believe in the constitution or believe the constitution is obsolete. The constitution is obsolete when the people say it is, and then change it. Until then judges should stick to what the constitution says.

touchdown

Defense Wins Championships
Reaction score
Cruz is right on every point. We cannot have judge on the courts that do not believe in the constitution or believe the constitution is obsolete. The constitution is obsolete when the people say it is, and then change it. Until then judges should stick to what the constitution says.
The Liberal Justice's are very content to put whatever newly minted "protected" class under the 14th Amendment.
This lunacy must be stopped, as is being stopped by the current court makeup.
I pray for Clarence Thomas. Long may he live!

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Barbara Boxer wants Congress to impeach Clarence Thomas now.

Since their disgusting dream of him dying this past week didn't come to fruition, they now want to move onto another fucktard stunt to get more left wing loons on the SC.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
By the way, that movie The Pelican Brief was the first thing I thought of when the news came out about Clarence Thomas being hospitalized this past week.

Top Bottom