Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I had no idea what AFPAC was until I looked it up and listened to the speech by Fuentes. Perhaps Gosar and MTG had no idea either. I don't get Fuentes when he argues about white men building America. Fuentes is half Mexican. I do agree with a lot of what he says about American First but when he starts with the white Christian men crap I want to punch him in the face. He is also anti-Semitic I think. He is on GAB and I got off GAB because there are so many racist Nazis on that platform I got tired of blocking them. But until I actually listened to his speech I had not idea what he was.

I also saw MTG's speech at the same forum. I generally like her fight, but she too is a little too extremist for me. Her speech was very focused on Christianity too. I don't have a problem with people who are religious and worship and all of that but I don't need or want the preachiness of some Christian movement. Then again, I have the right not to listen and not to attend. In any case, MTG doesn't strike me as being the sharpest tack in the drawer.

I like MTG's fight but she is a bit of a loon. Plays off quite a bit on the far right narrative.

I had heard of Nick Fuentes but never gave him a whole lot of thought and don't care to after I heard some of his comments. He might be GAB but I don't follow him. I've stayed on GAB just because it's hard to get any conservative news but it seemed they've petered out with adding any decent conservative news outlets. It's always the same ones...Gateway Pundit, Resist the Mainstream and a few others. They're OK but they really like the hyperbole and when you look at an article I don't see what all the fuss is about. Bottom line is that there just aren't a lot of conservative sights. I got off Parler and I'm not interested in Truth Social or Getr or anything else right now.

Creeper

In the Rotation
Reaction score
I like MTG's fight but she is a bit of a loon. Plays off quite a bit on the far right narrative.

I had heard of Nick Fuentes but never gave him a whole lot of thought and don't care to after I heard some of his comments. He might be GAB but I don't follow him. I've stayed on GAB just because it's hard to get any conservative news but it seemed they've petered out with adding any decent conservative news outlets. It's always the same ones...Gateway Pundit, Resist the Mainstream and a few others. They're OK but they really like the hyperbole and when you look at an article I don't see what all the fuss is about. Bottom line is that there just aren't a lot of conservative sights. I got off Parler and I'm not interested in Truth Social or Getr or anything else right now.
You are so right about conservative news, although I just want news, not opinion. The Populist Press is just awful. The way it works making you click through to an article is such a hassle and most of their articles come from the same websites which are mostly nonsense. Gateway Pundit is pretty bad too. Lots of sensational headlines that are not backed up by the articles that follow. The problem is anyone can create a news site with Wordpress in about 15 minutes and everyone does. But the real work in journalism is research and no one does that. I remember reading Lucianne.com to find articles worth reading.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
BREAKING: Gas Prices Hit New All-Time US Record at $4.11 per Gallon — THANK YOU JOE BIDEN!

Hey TD....you didn't hear? Biden's a war time President. Doing a great job from what the left tells us. And this will be the strategy of the left going into the mid-terms. And people will buy it......

Creeper

In the Rotation
Reaction score
The US Ban is Symbolic.... But the MSM will play this up as such a Big Deal....

Biden and his party will milk the Ukraine war for everything they can. But the price of gas today is still mostly because of Biden’s energy policies and not because of Ukraine. The average price of gas before Biden began stoking the panic over Russia invading Ukraine was about $1.40 higher than when he won the election in 2020. Gas has increased only $.60 since the talk of war began. We could have offset the loss of Russian energy in this country had he not stopped the Keystone pipeline. In fact, the US could have refined that oil here and exported fuel to Europe to help them get off Russian oil.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
2224e431753222aac4f4ecde7f6148cf.jpg

Here is the difference between left wing and right wing media

CNN - Ukraine “accuses” Russia of bombing Hospital” while showing actual pictures of the bombed out hospital

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
The US Ban is Symbolic.... But the MSM will play this up as such a Big Deal....

Hey Brandon, gas prices (along with all other forms of energy costs) have done nothing but go up since the day you started sleeping in the Oval Office

Top Bottom