touchdown

Defense Wins Championships
Reaction score
Biden's SOTU will be predictably SCOTUS nomination, and lots and lots and lots of blather about Ukraine, and "Freedom" and "toughest ever sanctions on Russia," and other virtue signalling tropes. But Pepperidge Farm remembers inflation, and gas prices, and the Afghanistan pullout debacle.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Biden's SOTU will be predictably SCOTUS nomination, and lots and lots and lots of blather about Ukraine, and "Freedom" and "toughest ever sanctions on Russia," and other virtue signalling tropes. But Pepperidge Farm remembers inflation, and gas prices, and the Afghanistan pullout debacle.

Don't forget, he will talk about squashing Covid and how great our economy is now

touchdown

Reaction score
Don't forget, he will talk about squashing Covid and how great our economy is now
Biden, in his remarks, planned to highlight the bravery of Ukrainian defenders and the resolve of a newly reinvigorated Western alliance that has worked to rearm the Ukrainian military and impose sanctions on Russia to cripple its economy.

Law enforcement officials reinstalled a fence around the Capitol building. There were no specific or credible threats ahead of Biden’s speech, but there had been concerns about trucker convoys heading to Washington to protest pandemic restrictions. :D

Creeper

In the Rotation
Reaction score

I agree with everything but the war on drugs. We don't need a war, but legalizing drugs will have serious consequences for society. We are dealing with an epidemic of opioid deaths and that won't get better by legalizing all drugs. Those who become addicted will not be able to work and contribute to society. So either we support them or they turn to other crimes to support their addictions. Unless we take a 0 tolerance position on addition, then we better not legalize drugs. I lean libertarian, and people doing what they want with their bodies is a libertarian point of view - until what they do has an effect on me, then I get a say.

Before we legalize drugs, we have to end all laws that prevent me from doing what I want with my body including ending seat belt and helmet laws - and especially the vaccine mandates.

Creeper

In the Rotation
Reaction score

If that decrepit old fool takes credit for ending the COVID pandemic I will lose it. Since he took office over 575,000 Americans have died from or with COVID, which is almost 100,000 more than when Trump was in office - and, Biden had a so-called vaccine that was being administered to over 1 million people per day when he was inaugurated. Nothing that demented old fart has done has directly contributed to the demise of the pandemic. On the other hand, the vaccine mandates resulted in the mutation of the Delta variant into the Omicron variant, which is less severe and more contagious. Recovery from Omicron results in long lasting and powerful natural immunity that seems to be bringing an end to the COVID pandemic. We are all lucky the last mutation was less severe, but there is no way anyone could claim this was planned. If anything, the pandemic last a year longer than it would have had we done nothing.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
If that decrepit old fool takes credit for ending the COVID pandemic I will lose it. Since he took office over 575,000 Americans have died from or with COVID, which is almost 100,000 more than when Trump was in office - and, Biden had a so-called vaccine that was being administered to over 1 million people per day when he was inaugurated. Nothing that demented old fart has done has directly contributed to the demise of the pandemic. On the other hand, the vaccine mandates resulted in the mutation of the Delta variant into the Omicron variant, which is less severe and more contagious. Recovery from Omicron results in long lasting and powerful natural immunity that seems to be bringing an end to the COVID pandemic. We are all lucky the last mutation was less severe, but there is no way anyone could claim this was planned. If anything, the pandemic last a year longer than it would have had we done nothing.
Didn't you hear? They dropped mask mandates JUST IN TIME for Mr Potato Head to speak to the citizens.

So Covid must be squashed right? SUCCESSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Creeper

In the Rotation
Reaction score
Didn't you hear? They dropped mask mandates JUST IN TIME for Mr Potato Head to speak to the citizens.

So Covid must be squashed right? SUCCESSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They are such dishonest frauds. Anyone who believes their BS is either mentally ill, or lacks enough working brains cells to become mentally ill. But if you believe Biden is mentally fit to be president, then I guess you'd believe anything.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
They are such dishonest frauds. Anyone who believes their BS is either mentally ill, or lacks enough working brains cells to become mentally ill. But if you believe Biden is mentally fit to be president, then I guess you'd believe anything.

I guarantee you that fucktard party is just praying he doesn't fall asleep or shit himself on live TV.

Creeper

In the Rotation
Reaction score
The President of the United States can no longer speak. His brain is so damaged he slurs his words, forgets or misstates facts, and loses his train of thought in the middle of sentences. This is embarrassing. If you don't like Trump I get it. He can be petty and thin-skinned. But that is no reason to nominate and then elect a man who is clearly in the early stages of dementia. The country is in dire straights, facing the possibility of world war not by accident, but by the incompetence of the guy who does not tweet mean things. Inflation is not spontaneously spiraling out of control. It was ignited by Biden's energy policies and is being fanned by the war in Ukraine.

We are all Americans, but Democrats seem determined to destroy the country because they simply cannot control their emotions or their elitism. Stop nominating candidates you think can win no matter how dishonest or corrupt - or senile. If you cannot find better candidates than the crooked Hillary Clinton, and the senile Joe Biden, then maybe you should reconsider supporting the people in your party who are clearly not the best representatives of the American people.

touchdown

Reaction score
Old Man Yells At Cloud.jpg

Biden to me, is like the Old Man Yelling at Clouds, and Climate Change, and Inflation, and Cancer, and Covid, and High Gas Prices...

touchdown

Reaction score
So Biden wants to release 30 million barrels from the strategic oil reserve to combat high gas prices.

Remember in 2020 when Trump wanted to buy oil for the strategic oil reserve when it was $20 a barrel? Me too. And Democrats blocked it.

https://www.cnbc.com/amp/2020/03/26...-left-out-of-2-trillion-stimulus-package.html

Now oil is $110 barrel.

And the 30 million barrels of oil Biden is releasing? Is 1.5 days worth.

The ignorance of the Democrat party/media and their lemmings has no bounds.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Yeah, I thought it was weird that RSBN did not leave that video up on YT.

I found it on RSBN's Rumble page:

I'll tell you TD, I'm starting to sour on MTG and Paul Gosar. They spoke at a recent event hosted by Nick Fuentes who cheered on Russia and the idiots in the audience did just that. They should have known better or at least walked away when Nick Fuentes started talking stupid shit. The guy is a loon.

Creeper

In the Rotation
Reaction score
I'll tell you TD, I'm starting to sour on MTG and Paul Gosar. They spoke at a recent event hosted by Nick Fuentes who cheered on Russia and the idiots in the audience did just that. They should have known better or at least walked away when Nick Fuentes started talking stupid shit. The guy is a loon.
I had no idea what AFPAC was until I looked it up and listened to the speech by Fuentes. Perhaps Gosar and MTG had no idea either. I don't get Fuentes when he argues about white men building America. Fuentes is half Mexican. I do agree with a lot of what he says about American First but when he starts with the white Christian men crap I want to punch him in the face. He is also anti-Semitic I think. He is on GAB and I got off GAB because there are so many racist Nazis on that platform I got tired of blocking them. But until I actually listened to his speech I had not idea what he was.

I also saw MTG's speech at the same forum. I generally like her fight, but she too is a little too extremist for me. Her speech was very focused on Christianity too. I don't have a problem with people who are religious and worship and all of that but I don't need or want the preachiness of some Christian movement. Then again, I have the right not to listen and not to attend. In any case, MTG doesn't strike me as being the sharpest tack in the drawer.

Top Bottom