Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Barbara Boxer wants Congress to impeach Clarence Thomas now.

Since their disgusting dream of him dying this past week didn't come to fruition, they now want to move onto another fucktard stunt to get more left wing loons on the SC.

On what grounds?

Creeper

In the Rotation
Reaction score
The Liberal Justice's are very content to put whatever newly minted "protected" class under the 14th Amendment.
This lunacy must be stopped, as is being stopped by the current court makeup.
I pray for Clarence Thomas. Long may he live!

Why has no one objected to having ANY protected classes since having anyone in a protected class violates the equal protection clause of the constitution. You cannot treat everyone the same un der the law while providing extra protections for certain people.

cml750

Facepalm
Reaction score
Not funny. This woman belongs in jail for crimes going back to when her husband was the Governor of Arkansas.
I posted this in the "Like fun but different thread" a few days ago. Nor sure if you saw it or not but unfortunately it seems to be true. :mad:
1648425792813.png

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Does a libtard ever have legitimate "grounds"?

You can read through this fucking nonsense, but she really suggested it.

This is part of Boxers statement

“I looked at it from the lens of someone who served on the Bipartisan Ethics Committee in the Senate for many years,” Boxer said.”

That shit literally made me laugh out loud!

Boxer - bipartisan? Ethics?
That’s some funny shit right there!

touchdown

Defense Wins Championships
Reaction score
The Academy of Motion Pictures Arts and Sciences said Sunday that Will Smith was asked to leave Sunday's Oscars after hitting Chris Rock but refused.

touchdown

Reaction score
Now AP:

“Things unfolded in a way we could not have anticipated,” the academy said. “While we would like to clarify that Mr. Smith was asked to leave the ceremony and refused, we also recognize we could have handled the situation differently.”

A representative for the academy declined to give specifics on how it tried to removed Smith.

The academy said Smith has the opportunity to defend himself in a written response before the board meets again on April 18.

touchdown

Reaction score
From Deadline:

AMPAS also could contact other parties related to the incident – but Rock won’t be asked to participate. Another topic is whether the police will be involved. The Academy could decide to press charges against Smith, even though Rock declined to do file a police report after being contacted by the LAPD on Sunday night.

With Smith looking at up to six months in jail and a $100,000 fine if found guilty on a misdemeanor charge of assault, Rock actor has up to six months from Sunday’s slapping to change his mind on filing a police report.

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
chris rock has a tour schedule and his first stop was at the wilbur in boston, ma. they said rock started it by saying that he wasnt going to talk about the slap and he is still processing it mentally. and said that eventually he will discuss it but not yet. hes got no shortage of material

Creeper

In the Rotation
Reaction score
Does a libtard ever have legitimate "grounds"?

You can read through this fucking nonsense, but she really suggested it.

I have been looking everywhere for the basis of Boxer's claims and I can find nothing in the constitution or laws that says a Supreme Court Justice can be impeached if his wife has strong political views and expresses them either publicly or privately. What if Clarence Thomas did know about his wife's text messages? How is that an impeachable offense?

Her comments that if Thomas was a senator and this happened he would be booted out are also bizarre and total nonsense. The spouses of Senators are involved in all kinds of conflicts and nothing happens. Look at Joe Biden's son. If Thomas can be impeached because his wife expressed strong opinions to Kevin McCarthy about the election then surely Joe Biden should be impeached because his son is neck deep in corruption in Ukraine and has taken money from Chinese and Russia oligarchs.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
I have been looking everywhere for the basis of Boxer's claims and I can find nothing in the constitution or laws that says a Supreme Court Justice can be impeached if his wife has strong political views and expresses them either publicly or privately. What if Clarence Thomas did know about his wife's text messages? How is that an impeachable offense?

Her comments that if Thomas was a senator and this happened he would be booted out are also bizarre and total nonsense. The spouses of Senators are involved in all kinds of conflicts and nothing happens. Look at Joe Biden's son. If Thomas can be impeached because his wife expressed strong opinions to Kevin McCarthy about the election then surely Joe Biden should be impeached because his son is neck deep in corruption in Ukraine and has taken money from Chinese and Russia oligarchs.
Yeah, but we know exactly why they want Thomas "impeached"

Their sick dream was for him to die while he was in the hospital. It's no coincidence this came out after he got better and was released.

Creeper

In the Rotation
Reaction score
I read an article today which reminded me that right before the Super Tuesday Primary, Pete Buttigieg and Amy Klobuchar dropped out of the presidential race. Michael Bloomberg and Elizabeth Warren dropped out immediately after Super Tuesday. By dropping out of the race these candidates handed Biden the nomination because Bernie Sanders had been leading before that. Make no mistake. Biden's nomination was set up by the Democratic Party. They foisted this demented bag of bones on the country, then cheated to get him in office. And by cheated, I mean they changed voting laws without legislative consent in a number of states, violating the US constitution as well as state constitutions and laws. This is an indisputable fact. Then, after forcing mail-in ballots on voters, they used this insecure last minute process to manipulate the votes and vote counting.

Never for get how senile Joe Biden, who rarely came out of his basement to campaign, wound up as the Democratic nominee for president.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
I read an article today which reminded me that right before the Super Tuesday Primary, Pete Buttigieg and Amy Klobuchar dropped out of the presidential race. Michael Bloomberg and Elizabeth Warren dropped out immediately after Super Tuesday. By dropping out of the race these candidates handed Biden the nomination because Bernie Sanders had been leading before that. Make no mistake. Biden's nomination was set up by the Democratic Party. They foisted this demented bag of bones on the country, then cheated to get him in office. And by cheated, I mean they changed voting laws without legislative consent in a number of states, violating the US constitution as well as state constitutions and laws. This is an indisputable fact. Then, after forcing mail-in ballots on voters, they used this insecure last minute process to manipulate the votes and vote counting.

Never for get how senile Joe Biden, who rarely came out of his basement to campaign, wound up as the Democratic nominee for president.
Biggest fraud in history of our country.

They conducted a coup, without question. They also stole the senate in the same manner (100% fraud)

Creeper

In the Rotation
Reaction score
Why have the NY Times, Washington Post, CNN and other left wing media suddenly decided to report on the Hunter Biden laptop contents? or at least some of the contents? I have read a few theories but they are up to something and I am sure it somehow benefits the Bidens or Democrats.

Top Bottom