dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
There is little doubt in my mind that this woman is the biggest fucking moron that we have ever elected to office. And that's saying quite a bit when you consider who some of her competition is from her own party.

To the people that voted this ignorant K U N T in the office not once but TWICE now, I honestly wish a giant rock from space would wipe your fucktarded community off the face of the earth. How can anyone be this fucking stupid..

touchdown

Defense Wins Championships
Reaction score
If Trump was sitting in the WH, WWIII would not be about to start... And the Fng Dems know that!!

touchdown

Defense Wins Championships
Reaction score
A FAILED Muslim State by any other Name....

Afghanistan’s long-troubled economy has been in a tailspin since the Taliban takeover. Nearly 80% of the previous government’s budget came from the international community. That money, now cut off, financed hospitals, schools, factories and government ministries.

Let the rich Muslim Nations bail out their Muslim brothers, I say...

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
So the league and the networks are allowing a Pennsylvania senate candidate to run a Super Bowl ad "Lets Go Brandon" highlighting all the Biden ineptitude.

I can't imagine for one second they would have ok'd this under normal circumstances.

You can see it in recent weeks, the media (even some of the farthest left people) are slowly turning on Biden and has begun propping up Hillary again. I bet the democratic party gave the thumbs up on this ad being played because they are on board with it too. They hope Biden removes himself from the race prior to 2024.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
And by the way, I won't be watching any of the woke league's bullshit game tonight, but the above ad gets my vote for best of the best.

Creeper

In the Rotation
Reaction score
Hillary Paid to Spy on Trump

So now that Durham has made it official, Hillary Clinton's campaign paid for spying on Trump before and after the election to dig up anything to link Trump to Russia I have some questions.

1. Why isn't that corrupt criminal in prison? Hillary has been committing crimes going back to when her husband was Governor of Arkansas. Everyone associated with the White Water development deal, for example, went to prison except Bill and Hillary. We know they were involved. We know Hillary was the defense counsel working at the Rose Law firm that claimed the deal was legitimate helping to defraud investors and banks. The answer is Hillary knows she is above the law. She knows that if she got away with White Water, the WH travel office firings, the lying under oath, her email servers, etc. then no one will ever have the balls to prosecute her.

2. James Comey and his FBI spent months investigating the Russia-Trump Collusion accusations before Robert Mueller was appointed to investigate it further. Mueller spent another 2 years and $40 million investigating it. So why didn't the FBI or Mueller turn up this information about the Clinton campaign paying for the Steele dossier and this spying on Trump's private communications? The only way they could have missed it is they intentionally ignored it. Comey and Muller as are guilty of defrauding and subverting the constitution, as well as corruption, and the government as Hillary. Both should be investigated and indicted. At some point the RICO act has to come into play.

3. Who else was aware of these shenanigans by the Clinton campaign? How widespread was this search for information tying Trump to Russia for the Clinton campaign? Anyone recall Evelyn Farkas admitting the conspiracy on TV? Was the unmasking of Trump associates in intelligence reports part of this plot? Who did unmask all those names? Remember, Samantha Power's name was attached to over 200 incidents of unmasking. Power claimed it was not her. How come we never found out who was using her name to unmask Americans illegally? And How did Samantha Power not know this was being done in her name? Remember Sally Yates and her role in the indictment of General Michael Flynn? What did Yates know, and did she lie to congress? I say yes, she did.

It sounds like Durham is working his way up the rotting tree to get to the bottom of this entire coup attempt. But Trump is right. This plot is far broader and more serious than Watergate. The media is basically ignoring it. At some point Durham is going to indict a big fish. This is evident from what he has revealed in his court filings. It will be interesting to see if the media does anything when that big fish is perp walked into a courthouse for the arraignment.

Top Bottom